OTRS v6.0.29 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-07-20 // about 2 years ago
- 2020-07-05 Fixed bug#15227 - Daemon outputs subroutine redefined in logs and provoking false task failures.
- 2020-07-01 Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- 2020-06-30 Updated Mozilla's CA certificate bundle.
- 2020-06-29 Improved session handling.
- 2020-05-28 Changed shebang command line of Perl scripts from
/usr/bin/perl(which hardcodes the system Perl) to
/usr/bin/env perl(which uses the first found Perl from the $PATH). This should not cause any changes on systems where there is only one Perl installed, but more predictable behavior on systems which have an additional "custom" Perl installed.
- 2020-05-26 Fixed bug#15143 - SysConfig broken for editing array of hashes.
- 2020-05-18 Fixed bug#13924 -
Error creating DateTime objectappears in the log during daylight saving time switch.
- 2020-05-13 Fixed bug#15016 - Processing of sequence flows throws error for tickets assigned to unknown or invalid processes.
- 2020-05-13 Fixed bug#15075 - Wrong S/MIME certificate is selected in AgentTicketCompose.
- 2020-05-08 Improved random number generator.
- 2020-04-27 Fixed bug#14997 - RichText editor is taking focus if required validation fails. After updating jQuery library, it's not possible to leave it empty.
- 2020-04-13 Fixed bug#15035 - Missing Perl dependency in CheckModules script (Moo).