Papercups alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Custom communication systems" category.
Alternatively, view Papercups alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.4 9.8 Papercups VS ChatwootOpen-source customer engagement suite, an alternative to Intercom, Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud etc. 🔥💬
9.1 9.5 Papercups VS TinodeInstant messaging platform. Backend in Go. Clients: Swift iOS, Java Android, JS webapp, scriptable command line; chatbots
8.7 3.9 Papercups VS GotifyA simple server for sending and receiving messages in real-time per WebSocket. (Includes a sleek web-ui)
2.8 7.4 Papercups VS PushBitsA simple server for push notifications via Matrix (and a minimalistic alternative to Pushover and Gotify with a strong focus on security) 🚀📯
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Papercups or a related project?
:warning: Maintenance Mode
Papercups is in maintenance mode. This means there won't be any major new features in the near future. We will still accept pull requests and conduct major bug fixes. Read more here
Papercups is an open source live customer support tool web app written in Elixir. We offer a hosted version at app.papercups.io.
Watch how easy it is to get set up with our Slack integration 🚀 :
One click Heroku deployment
The fastest way to get started is one click deploy on Heroku with:
We wanted to make a self-hosted customer support tool like Zendesk and Intercom for companies that have privacy and security concerns about having customer data going to third party services.
- Reply from email - use Papercups to answer support tickets via email
- Reply from SMS - forward Twilio conversations and respond to SMS requests from Papercups
- Custom chat widget - a customizable chat widget you can embed on your website to talk to your customers
- React support - embed the chat widget as a React component, or a simple HTML snippet
- React Native support - embed the chat widget in your React Native app
- Flutter support - embed the chat widget in your Flutter app (courtesy of @aguilaair :heart:)
- Slack integration - connect with Slack, so you can view and reply to messages directly from a Slack channel
- Mattermost integration - connect with Mattermost, so you can view and reply to messages directly from Mattermost
- Markdown and emoji support - use markdown and emoji to add character to your messages!
- Invite your team - send invite links to your teammates to join your account
- Conversation management - close, assign, and prioritize conversations
- Built on Elixir - optimized for responsiveness, fault-tolerance, and support for realtime updates
We set up a simple page that demonstrates how Papercups works.
Try sending us a message to see what the chat experience is like!
Check out our blog for more updates and learnings
Check out our docs at docs.papercups.io
We :heart: contributions big or small. See CONTRIBUTING.md for a guide on how to get started.
Thanks to all of our contributors!
MIT © Papercups
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Papercups README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.