PostHog v1.32.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2022-01-31 // over 1 year ago
- Redesigned Persons & Groups pages.
- Short link sharing.
- 👌 Improved insight experience.
- Funnels vertical breakdown.
- 🐎 Significant performance improvements to the Actions page. When viewing an action, we'll now show you the most recent events (~6 months ago) without constant polling. This should make it easy and faster to debug actions.
- 👀 When your users are in multiple tabs, we'll now properly separate recordings so you can see what users were doing on each tab. Previously this could lead with a botched experience when playing back recordings.
- 🐎 To improve query performance, the "All time" filter will now only consider events from 2015 onwards. We realized some instances had events with incorrect timestamps (frequently UNIX epoch [Jan 1, 1970]), which would lead to performance issues and hard to parse graphs.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug when if a user joined an organization with private projects, they would get a broken experience (from being assigned to a project to which they don't have access).
- 👌 Improved performance and increase execution size for complex retention queries.
- 🆕 Newly design Preflight page to update with our latest brand.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug in which a lot of failing requests would be made when opening a shared dashboard unauthenticated.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug in which filtering insights by "Yesterday" and "Daily" would lead to two data points instead of one.
- 🛠 Plus 330+ improvements & fixes. More details on the Array blog post.
Previous changes from v1.31.1
- 🐎 Iterate on async events migration to improve primary key on events table which will improve performance of queries that filter on event type 🎉