Slimta v4.1.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-10-30 // 6 months ago
No data yet 😐
You can check the official repo
Previous changes from v4.0.0
- 🆕 New
slimta.utilfunctions for limiting outbound connections to IPv4.
socket_error_log_levelvariable for better log level control.
- Constructors and functions that took a
tlsdictionary now take a
📄 argument that should be an
SSLContextobject. This allows finer
control of encryption behavior, as well as the ability to pre-load sensitive
certificate data before daemonization.
- Client connections will now be opportunistic and try to use TLS if it is
🔧 available, even if a key or cert have not been configured.
AUTHSMTP extension will now advertise insecure authentication
mechanisms without TLS, but trying to use them will fail.
- 🚚 Moved the
slimta.util.systemto de-clutter the
- 🛠 Fixed a possible race condition on enqueue.
- 🛠 Fixed exception when given empty EHLO/HELO string.
- 🛠 Fixed the fallback from EHLO to HELO in certain situations.
- ✅ The
session.authvariable now correctly contains the tuple described
📚 in the documentation.
- 🆕 New