v1.3.4December 13, 2020
- Video state when new user joins
v1.3.2November 09, 2020
➕ Added support for multi-architect builds. This means Radium can now run on arm devices. The architects currently supported are:
- 🐧 linux/amd64
- 🐧 linux/arm64
- 🐧 linux/arm/v7 (Raspberry PI)
⚡️ Update 1.2 brings a big feature, a new player. Before Radium was using Plyr and it was a good player but it lacks the community VideoJS has. Now Radium uses VideoJS.
Reasons for switching players:
- Quality Selector (HLS has dynamic quality but the ability to manually select qualities is nice).
- Audio selector.
- Ability to set http headers (Radium Protect).
- Possible DASH support.
- 👍 Better subtitle rendering with user customizable options.
- 🚧 Work in progress support for Radium Protect.
- ✂ Removed Firefox video and subtitle warnings (VideoJS fixed these issues).
- ✂ Remove unused routes causing start error
- If supplied a custom admin token, convert to string
- ➕ Added a notification for changing HLS stream and subtitles
- Cleanup of old code
- 🛠 Fixed bug where user didn't need to supply an auth code to gain admin privileges.
- 🐳 Docker compose file