Reaction Commerce v3.4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-03-20 // 17 days ago
🐎 Reaction v3.4.0 adds minor features and performance enhancements, fixes bugs, and contains no breaking changes since v3.3.0.
📦 Moves two plugins into their own npm packages
payments-exampleplugins have been moved from internal plugins, to npm install packages.
➕ Adds additional fields to
updateShopmutation has been expanded to allow updating of more Shop related settings via the GraphQL API
- ♻️ refactor: add missing fields to updateShop mutation (#6146)
- ♻️ refactor: move navigation plugin into npm (#6118)
- ♻️ refactor: move payments-example plugin to npm package (#6142)
- 🛠 fix: variant clone produces null and undefined values (#6149)
🚀 Thanks to @trojanh for contributing to this release! 🎉
Previous changes from v3.3.0
🐎 Reaction v3.3.0 adds minor features and performance enhancements, and contains no breaking changes since v3.2.0.
Roles and Permissions code has finished moving out of the API
permissionsrelated code has been moved of the API and into the
simple-authorizationplugin, which makes it easier to swap this plugin for a custom authorization service.
- ⚡️ feat: various updates for product editor (#6141)