Recipes alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "TYPO3" category.
Alternatively, view Recipes alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.7 9.9 L2 Recipes VS UmbracoThe simple, flexible and friendly ASP.NET CMS used by more than 730.000 websites
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Recipes or a related project?
The recipe manager that allows you to manage your ever growing collection of digital recipes.
Website • Installation • Docs • Demo • Discord
- 🥗 Manage your recipes - Manage your ever growing recipe collection
- 📆 Plan - multiple meals for each day
- 🛒 Shopping lists - via the meal plan or straight from recipes
- 📚 Cookbooks - collect recipes into books
- 👪 Share and collaborate on recipes with friends and family
Made by and for power users
- 🔍 Powerful & customizable search with fulltext support and TrigramSimilarity
- 🏷️ Create and search for tags, assign them in batch to all files matching certain filters
- ↔️ Quickly merge and rename ingredients, tags and units
- 📥️ Import recipes from thousands of websites supporting ld+json or microdata
- ➗ Support for fractions or decimals
- 🐳 Easy setup with Docker and included examples for Kubernetes, Unraid and Synology
- 🎨 Customize your interface with themes
- 📦 Sync files with Dropbox and Nextcloud
All the must haves
- 📱Optimized for use on mobile devices
- 🌍 localized in many languages thanks to the awesome community
- 📥️ Import your collection from many other recipe managers
- ➕ Many more like recipe scaling, image compression, printing views and supermarkets
This application is meant for people with a collection of recipes they want to share with family and friends or simply store them in a nicely organized way. A basic permission system exists but this application is not meant to be run as a public page.
Documentation can be found here.
You can help out with the ongoing development by looking for potential bugs in our code base, or by contributing new features. We are always welcoming new pull requests containing bug fixes, refactors and new features. We have a list of tasks and bugs on our issue tracker on Github. Please comment on issues if you want to contribute with, to avoid duplicating effort.
Share some information on how you use Tandoor to help me improve the application Google Survey
Get in touch
Discord We have a public Discord server that anyone can join. This is where all our developers and contributors hang out and where we make announcements
Twitter You can follow our Twitter account to get updates on new features or releases
NOTE: There appears to be a whole range of legal issues with licensing anything else then the standard completely open licenses. I am in the process of getting some professional legal advice to sort out these issues. Please also see Issue 238 for some discussion and reasoning regarding the topic.
This software and all its features are and will always be free for everyone to use and enjoy.
The reason for the selling exception is that a significant amount of time was spend over multiple years to develop this software. A paid hosted version which will be identical in features and code base to the software offered in this repository will likely be released in the future (including all features needed to sell a hosted version as they might also be useful for personal use). This will not only benefit me personally but also everyone who self-hosts this software as any profits made through selling the hosted option allow me to spend more time developing and improving the software for everyone. Selling exceptions are approved by Richard Stallman and the common clause license is very permissive (see the FAQ).
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Recipes README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.