revealjs v3.6.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-11-23 // about 2 years ago
- 🆕 New project domain: revealjs.com.
- 🆕 New presentation control arrows:
- Redesigned for improved aesthetics and clarity.
- Arrows bounce to attract attention until the viewer first navigates. The downwards arrow bounces the first time you arrive at a vertical stack too, making vertical slides harder to miss. This can be turned off by setting the
controlsTutorialconfig option to false.
- Arrows automatically change color to contrast the slide background. Step left/right here to test.
- Initialize reveal.js with
controlsLayout: "edges"to have the controls appear along the edges of the screen instead of the bottom right corner. Try it out.
- 🆕 New mobile-friendly layout for presentations shared with visible speaker notes.
- 💻 The
showNotesconfig option no longer shows the notes UI if there are no notes.
- 👌 Improved search plugin: added CTRL+SHIFT+F shortcut, now searches inside of
<span>. (#1909 by @linux-man)
- 🚚 Lazy-loaded videos are now unloaded when they move out of view.
- Set the
autoSlideoption to false to prevent ALL auto-sliding (including
- 🆕 New API method
Reveal.isSpeakerNotes()to check if the current instance of reveal.js is running inside of the speaker view.
- 🆕 New API methods
Reveal.unloadSlide()for manually triggering the content on a slide to load or unload.
- Always show video/audio controls on mobile devices.
- 0️⃣ Themes now use default quotation marks for
🐛 Bug fixes:
- 🛠 Fixed an issue that prevented
Reveal.configure()from being called directly before or after
- Don't apply text-transform uppercase inside of code tags. (#1978 by @sfairchild)
- 💻 Mobile Safari browser chrome no longer covers presentation content in landscape mode.
- 🛠 Fixed a feature test exception that prevented speaker notes from working in Safari.