Roadiz alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Neos - Neos or TYPO3 Neos" category.
Alternatively, view Roadiz alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.9 9.7 Roadiz VS Strapi🚀 Open source Node.js Headless CMS to easily build customisable APIs
3.2 7.7 Roadiz VS TypemillTYPEMILL is a simple and lightweight Flat-File-CMS for authors and publishers.
2.8 0.0 L2 Roadiz VS NoosferoNoosfero is a Web platform for social networks. Besides the regular social network features (such as friends and communities), Noosfero offers a full-featured CMS, making every user or community profile a complete Web site with several types of content (including text, image gallery, blogs, and file uploads), RSS feeds, agenda, the possibility to set custom themes, and other features. It is also possible to run several independent social networks within the same Noosfero installation.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Roadiz or a related project?
Roadiz is a modern CMS based on a polymorphic content-schema system which can handle many types of services. Its back-office has been developed with a high sense of design and user experience. Roadiz theming system is built to live independently of back-office allowing easy switching and multiple themes for one content repository. Roadiz is released under MIT license, so you can reuse and distribute its code for personal and commercial projects.
This is Roadiz sources and development repository.
To create a new project, use our Roadiz Standard Edition.
- Roadiz website: https://www.roadiz.io
- Read the Docs documentation can be found at http://docs.roadiz.io
- Forum for sharing any dev, install and deploy questions can be found at https://ask.roadiz.io
- Getting started section.
- Developing on a local machine: use Docker or built-in PHP dev server
- Roadiz is released under MIT licence
- RZ Icons font-icon is released under MIT licence too
- Roadiz Sans font family is released under GPL+FE licence and is edited by Nonpareille type foundry
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Roadiz README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.