Roundcube v1.3.7 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-07-27 // about 4 years ago
🚀 This is a service release to update the stable version 1.3 of Roundcube Webmail. It contains fixes to several bugs backported from the master branch including a security fix mitigating the EFAIL issue recently discovered in OpenPGP. See the complete changelog below.
⚡️ This version in considered stable and we recommend to update all productive installations
⚡️ of Roundcube with it. Please do backup your data before updating!
- 🛠 Fix PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant IDNA_DEFAULT on systems without php-intl (#6244)
- 🛠 Fix bug where some parts of quota information could have been ignored (#6280)
- 🛠 Fix bug where some escape sequences in html styles could bypass security checks
- 🛠 Fix bug where some forbidden characters on Cyrus-IMAP were not prevented from use in folder names
- 🛠 Fix bug where only attachments with the same name would be ignored on zip download (#6301)
- 🛠 Fix bug where unicode contact names could have been broken/emptied or caused DB errors (#6299)
- 🛠 Fix bug where after "mark all folders as read" action message counters were not reset (#6307)
- Enigma: [EFAIL] Don't decrypt PGP messages with no MDC protection (#6289)
- 🛠 Fix bug where some HTML comments could have been malformed by HTML parser (#6333)