Sandstorm v0.147 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-02-27 // about 6 years ago
- Offer templates can now define some static properties of the API host to be served statically in response to unauthenticated requests, such as the DAV header for OPTIONS requests as well as simple resources. This should allow DAV apps like Davros and Radicale to fix incompatibilities with certain client apps.
- Offer templates can now include a clipboard button which copies the text to the clipboard.
- Sharing emails to/from Github identities will now use the Github account's primary email address, rather than the first-listed address.
- Setting BIND_IP to an ipv6 address should now work.
- 👌 Improved styling of "shrink sidebar" button.
- 🛠 Fixed that if you visited a grain URL when not logged in, saw the "request access" screen, then logged in as an identity that already has access, the "request access" screen would continue to display until refresh.
- 🛠 Fixed that "request access" would display for non-existent grain IDs.
- 🛠 Fixed several icons displaying incorrectly on IE, especially in the sharing UI.
- 🛠 Fixed that the API endpoint URL in the (obscure) webkey dialog was showing up as