Sandstorm v0.161 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-04-29 // over 6 years ago
- API requests can now include Mercurial headers, potentially allowing a Mercurial server app.
- 🔧 You can now configure Sandstorm to accept SMTP connections on low-numbered ports, such as 25.
- Apps that send email can now omit the "from" address and have it filled in automatically to the grain's auto-generated address. (Previously, the app had to explicitly call another method to find out this address.)
- 👍 Rewrote permissions algorithm to support upcoming features. Should have no visible changes currently.
- 🛠 Fixed some bugs around grain renaming when a grain was received through multiple sharing links.
- Sharing emails are now included in the per-user email send limit of 50 per day.
- Oasis: Demo users can no longer send sharing invite emails, due to abuse.
- 🔧 Sandstorm for Work: The SAML configuration now clearly displays the entity ID used by Sandstorm.