Sandstorm v0.162 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-05-14 // over 6 years ago
- Implemented "trash". Deleted grains go to the trash where they can be recovered for up to 30 days.
- Grains can now be deleted from the grain list, without opening them first. Multiple grains can be selected for deletion at once.
- An app can now request that the "who has access" dialog be displayed.
- 🛠 Fixed bug where after an upload failed, future uploads would show the same error despite not having failed.
- 👉 Tweaked the "logout other sessions" button to give better feedback that the request is in-progress.
- When visiting a Sandstorm server that hasn't been set up yet, you'll now be redirected to the setup wizard.
- The API endpoint now allows the authorization token to be specified as part of the path, for cases where setting the
Authorizationheader is not possible (especially cross-origin WebSocket).