Sandstorm v0.167 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-06-18 // over 6 years ago
- ⚡️ Updated to Meteor 184.108.40.206.
- Implemented hard flow control at the Cap'n Proto layer so that an errant (or malicious) app cannot cause excessive memory use elsewhere in the system by making excessive simultaneous calls. This should improve the stability of Oasis.
- Implemented flow control for uploads to an app (though it rarely comes into play unless running Sandstorm locally).
- 🛠 Fixed that after losing internet connectivity for a while (or suspending your laptop) and then coming back, grains would refresh.
- 🛠 Fixed some memory leaks in shell server.
- ➕ Added more "guided tour" points to help new users learn Sandstorm.
- 🔧 Sandstorm for Work: SAML connector now exports XML auto-configuration blob.
- 💻 Sandstorm for Work: Improved UI around feature keys.