Avg Release Cycle
380 days ago
- Extended seccomp filter to block some newer system calls. (Thanks @zenhack.)
- 🚀 Meteor updated to 2.1, a major release.
- ⚡️ Updated dependencies. (No other changes.)
postMessageAPI to allow a path (within the grain) to be appended to the sharing URL, so that users of the URL land on that path. (Thanks @troyjfarrell.)
- 👌 Improved error behavior when given an invalid API token. (Thanks @zenhack.)
- 🚀 Meteor updated to 2.0, a major release.
- 🛠 Fix broken setup wizard.
- ➕ Added OpenID Connect login provider. (Thanks @rs22.)
- 🛠 Fixed an re-landed static publishing change from 0.275 that had been reverted in 0.276. (Thanks @zenhack.)
- 💻 Sandstorm now serves source maps (for its main UI) to make client-side debugging easier. (Thanks @zenhack.)
- 🚀 Meteor updated to 1.12, a major release.
- ⏪ Reverted broken static publishing change.
- 🔒 When an app uses static publishing, symlinks placed in the publish directory are no longer allowed to point outside that directory. This could hypothetically have been a security issue if an app allowed a non-trusted user to instruct it to publish symlinks, but we're not aware of any current apps that do this. Only the app's own data was at risk, not the system. (Thanks @zenhack.)
- ✂ Removed implementation of
HackSessionContext. This has been disabled for some time, with the ability to re-enable it through a hidden setting, but no one has asked us for the hidden setting, so we believe this feature is no longer in use. Apps must now use powerbox requests to get permission to make HTTP requests. (Thanks @zenhack.)
- ⚡️ Updated Dutch translation. (Thanks @m-burg.)
- 🛠 Fixed regression that broke downloading backups for some Linux kernel versions. Unfortunately, these versions do not support cgroup freezing and so will not get atomic backups.
- 👍 Extended Let's Encrypt automatic certificate renewal to support deSEC DNS. (Thanks @rs22.)
- Grains will now be temporarily paused while creating backups, to ensure the backup is atomic. (Thanks @zenhack.)
- ⚡️ Updated Simplified Chinese translation. (Thanks @misaka00251.)
- 🛠 Fixed bug in sandstorm-http-bridge when responding to HEAD requests. Apps will need to be re-packaged to get the update. (Thanks @zenhack.)
- 🛠 Fixed "Unhandled exception in Promise: TypeError: Cannot read property 'catch' of undefined" when using scheduled tasks. (Thanks @zenhack.)
- ⚡️ Regular dependency updates.
- To make porting apps a little easier, the headers
X-CSRF-Tokenare now automatically passed through to the app. Thanks @zenhack.