Avg Release Cycle
203 days ago
v0.121 ChangesOctober 15, 2015
- 🛠 Fix regression where
spk devmight fail to override normally-installed versions of the app. (Only affects development servers.)
- 🛠 Fix regression where
v0.120 ChangesOctober 15, 2015
- 🛠 Fix bug causing intermittent timeouts in web publishing.
v0.119 ChangesOctober 15, 2015
- ⚡️ Sandstorm now notifies you when app updates are available.
- A few days after installing Sandstorm, it will ask you for permission to send anonymous usage stats back to us. The stats sent are a subset of what appears at /admin/stats, so you can inspect them for yourself.
- 🔀 Apps can now expose WebDAV APIs. This will soon be used to support Dropbox-like file sync.
- 👍 Large under-the-hood changes have been made towards the goal of supporting multiple login methods for the same account, but these changes should not yet be user-visible unless there are bugs.
- 🛠 Fix bug where file upload dialogs (e.g. profile picture, spk upload, etc.) would sometimes randomly do nothing after a file was chosen.
- ⚡️ Page title is now correctly updated when browsing to a non-grain route.
- 🐎 HTTP proxy now passes through ETags and ETag preconditions, probably improving performance for some apps.
- 🛠 Attempt again to fix rare bug where front-end stops talking to back-end, apparently not fixed by 0.116 as we thought. Most likely still not fixed, but new logging has been added to try to debug.
v0.118 ChangesOctober 07, 2015
- 🛠 Fixed problem where Sandcats-HTTPS-enabled servers would request new certificates too often.
- 🚀 This is a cherry-pick release -- no other changes merged in the last week are included.
v0.117 ChangesSeptember 30, 2015
- 🚀 Self-hosters using Sandcats now get automatic free HTTPS certificates. This is normally set up automatically during install. If you first installed before this release, see the docs to find out how to enable HTTPS.
v0.116 ChangesSeptember 29, 2015
- (Probably) fix very rare bug in which front-end stops talking to back-end causing grains to fail to load until the next front-end restart. The bug was in node-capnp's use of libuv. [EDIT: Did not fix problem. :(]
- 📦 Check PGP signatures on packages on install and store them in the database (not yet surfaced in UI).
v0.115 ChangesSeptember 24, 2015
- ↪ Attempt to work around very rare problem where front-end inexplicably stops talking to back-end by monitoring and recreating the connection.
- 🔒 Oasis: Fix "download backup", which broke due to unexpected interaction between security hardening to the sandbox in which zip/unzip runs and security settings on Oasis.
v0.114 ChangesSeptember 23, 2015
- 🚀 No-op release just to test end-to-end that the new signed update mechanism works. (We did lots of tests in advance, but touching the updater code always makes me nervous, so test again!)
v0.113 ChangesSeptember 23, 2015
- The installer script is now PGP-signed such that it can be verified by third parties without relying on the integrity of HTTPS.
- The installer now verifies downloads using GPG (in addition to using HTTPS as it always has).
- ⚡️ Updates are now verified using libsodium ed25519 signatures (in addition to being downloaded over HTTPS as they always have).
- 🛠 Oasis: Fixed storage bug that was causing random app restarts (but no data loss).
- 💻 Various small UI usability tweaks.
v0.112 ChangesSeptember 16, 2015
- 🛠 Fix another stats bug causing stats recording to sometimes be interrupted by an exception.