Avg Release Cycle
- Corrected indexing behavior to handle non strings.
- 👷 If queuing is enabled the indexer will now queue it's jobs.
- 🚚 Moved group creation into a transaction.
- 🔧 Mail configuration value of send_to now correctly uses ',' as a separator (rather than ';').
- 🔄 Changed rendering of sidebar widgets for all builtin extensions.
- ➕ Added an event details slot to the sidebar pane for individual events.
- Correct some behavior with MySQL on the groups pane.
- 🔧 Correct generated configuration behavior to use absolute paths for run and log folders.
- Include DSN and member type on projects list grid.
- 🔄 Change appearance of resolve states.
- Adjust user management to link username (which is required) and not optional fields.
- ➕ Added user management for admins.
- Resolved events should now appear differently.
- 🔧 Default membership access is now configurable.
- Maintaining some level of support for SQLite.
- Correct rendering of sites, urls, and servers on details panes.
Events now stream in (they generally do not update if they already exist), and will maintain correct ordering in the feed.
This API is available for most sort options, excluding trends.
- 🔌 The builtin plugin's widgets have been fixed.
- 🔧 Sampling rates are now configurable.
- Some minor design tweaks.
- The |date filter now forces things to UTC (it assumes local time).
- ⚡️ Event templates have been updated to resemble groups.