Shaarli v0.11.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-08-03 // about 1 year ago
🚀 Release to fix broken Docker build on the latest version.
- 🛠 Fixed Docker build
- 🛠 Fixed a few documentation broken links
- 🛠 Fixed broken label in configuration page
- More accessibility improvements
Previous changes from v0.11.0
Shaarli no longer officially support PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.0 as they've reached end of life.
⚡️ Shaarli classes now use namespace, third party plugins need to update.
- ➕ Add optional PHP extension to composer suggestions.
- 🔒 composer: enforce PHP security advisories
- 🔧 phpDocumentor configuration and make target
- ✅ Run unit tests against PHP 7.3
- 0️⃣ Bunch of accessibility improvements to the default template, thanks to @llune
- Bulk actions: set visibility
- Display sticky label in linklist
- ➕ Add print CSS rules to the default template
- 🆕 New setting to automatically retrieve description for new bookmarks
- 🔌 Plugin to override default template colors
- Shaarli now uses namespaces for its classes.
- Rewrite IP ban management
- 0️⃣ Default template: slightly lighten visited link color
- Hide select all button on mobile view
- Switch from FontAwesome v4.x to ForkAwesome
- Daily - display the current day instead of the previous one
- Do not check the IP address with session protection disabled
- ⚡️ API: update test regexes to comply with PCRE2
- ⚡️ Optimize and cleanup imports
- ensure HTML tags are stripped from OpenGraph description
- 📚 Documentation invalid links
- Thumbnails disabling if PHP GD is not installed
- ⚠ Warning if links sticky status isn't set
- 🛠 Fix button overlapping on mobile in linklist
- Do not try to retrieve thumbnails for internal link
- ⚡️ Update node-sass to fix a vulnerability in node tar dependency
- 🐳 armhf Dockerfile
- 📱 Default template: Responsive issue with delete button fix
- ⚡️ Persist sticky status on bookmark update
- 🔧 Doxygen configuration
- redirector setting
- QRCode link to an external service