Shiori alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Firefox Auth Server" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Shiori or a related project?
Shiori is a simple bookmarks manager written in Go language. Intended as a simple clone of Pocket. You can use it as command line application or as web application. This application is distributed as a single binary, which means it can be installed and used easily.
- Basic bookmarks management i.e. add, edit, delete and search.
- Import and export bookmarks from and to Netscape Bookmark file.
- Import bookmarks from Pocket.
- Simple and clean command line interface.
- Simple and pretty web interface for those who don't want to use a command line app.
- Portable, thanks to its single binary format.
- Support sqlite3, PostgreSQL and MySQL as its database.
- Where possible, by default
shioriwill parse the readable content and create an offline archive of the webpage.
- [BETA] web extension support for Firefox and Chrome.
All documentation is available in wiki. If you think there are incomplete or incorrect information, feels free to edit it.
Shiori is distributed using MIT license, which means you can use and modify it however you want. However, if you make an enhancement for it, if possible, please send a pull request. If you like this project, please consider donating to me either via PayPal or Ko-Fi.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Shiori README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.