Shoop v3.1.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-08-17 // over 1 year ago
- 🌐 Pull translations from Transifex
- 💥 BREAKING: Suppliers with no supplier modules cannot create shipments
- Core: Category.get_hierarchy now ignores any None objects
- 0️⃣ Core: fix reindex migration to active the default language
Previous changes from v3.0.0
- 🔧 Core: allow saving encrypted configurations
- Core: add new Catalog API to index and fetch products with annotated price and discounted price
- Admin: do not break when it's not possible to create shipments
- Admin: Fix primary buttons, list buttons, and filter dropdowns to use css variables
- Discounts: show the
exclude_selected_categoryfield in admin
- Admin: Do not let users to set value with decimals while adjusting stock quantity if the sales unit doesn't permit.
- Core: Block an attempt to delete a service provider that still has associated shipping or payment methods.
- Core: consider an order fully shipped only when all out shipments are sent
- 🔍 Front: improve SEO by tuning description meta tag to product, category and CMS pages
- Importer: index product after importing it
- 💥 BREAKING: Core: Discounts are not cumulative anymore. The best discounted price returned by discount modules is considered.
- 💥 BREAKING: Discounts: Remove coupon code, availability exception and exclude selected contact group from the Discount model. All the related feature were also removed.
- 💥 BREAKING: Front: replaced the
ProductListFormModifier.sort_productswith a new method:
- Front: user the new Catalog API on every place that retrieve products from the database
- 🔌 Xtheme: user the new Catalog API on plugins that retrieve products
- Core: Edit verbose name for ProductMedia.ordering to be more intuitive.