Sogo alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Groupware" category.
Alternatively, view SOGo alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
4.9 9.8 L3 Sogo VS Mayan EDMSFree Open Source Document Management System (mirror, no pull request or issues)
4.5 0.0 L3 Sogo VS HordeThis is the old, deprecated, monolith Horde repository, archived here for historical reasons.
4.3 0.0 Sogo VS CortezaCRM including a unified workspace, enterprise messaging and a low code environment for rapidly and securely delivering records-based management solutions.
3.7 0.0 L1 Sogo VS egroupwareWeb based groupware server written in PHP, forum at https://help.egroupware.org/
2.3 8.7 L1 Sogo VS Cozy CloudA cozy client application to configure and run cozy konnectors
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Sogo or a related project?
SOGo is a collaborative effort in order to create the best Free and Open Source groupware solution.
There are multiple ways you can contribute to the project
- Documentation reviews, enhancements and translations
- Feature requests or by sharing your ideas (see the roadmap)
- Participate in the discussion on mailing lists
- Patches for bugs or enhancements
- Provide new translations
You can browse the lastest version of the source code online from Inverse's github repository:
To compile SOGo, you first need to obtain the source code of both SOGo and SOPE. The source code of SOPE and SOGo can be obtained from Inverse's github repositories:
The source code of the SOGo Connector extension for Thunderbird 78+ can be obtained from Inverse's github repository:
SOGo and its associated components are available in various languages. The following list describes the official translations alongside their maintainers:
- [en] English - Inverse inc.
- [ar] Arabic - Anass Ahmed
- [eu] Basque - Gorka Gonzalez
- [pr_BR] Brazilian Portuguese - Alexandre Marcilio
- [bg] Bulgarian - Todor Todorov
- [ca] Catalan - Hector M. Rulot Segovia
- [zh_CN] Chinese (China) - Thomas Kuiper
- [zh_TW] Chinese (Taiwan)
- [hr_HR] Croatian - Jens Riecken
- [cs] Czech - Šimon Halamásek
- [da_DK] Danish (Denmark) - Altibox
- [nl] Dutch - Roel van Os
- [fi] Finnish - Kari Salmu
- [fr] French - Inverse
- [de] German - Alexander Greiner-Baer
- [he] Hebrew - Raz Aidlitz
- [hu] Hungarian - Sándor Kuti
- [id] Indonesian - Woka
- [is] Icelandic - Anna Jonna Armannsdottir
- [it] Italian - Alessio Fattorini
- [jp] Japanese - Ryo Yamamoto
- [lv] Latvian - Juris Balandis
- [lt] Lithuanian - Mantas Liobė
- [mk_MK] Macedonian - Miroslav Jovanovic
- [sr_ME] Montenegrin - Ivan Pleskonjić
- [nb_NO] Norwegian (Bokmål) - Jan Ivar Karlsen
- [nn_NO] Norwegian (Nynorsk) - Altibox
- [pl] Polish - Paweł Bogusławski
- [pt] Portuguese - Eduardo Crispim
- [ro_RO] Romanian - Vasile Razvan Luca
- [ru] Russian - Alex Kabakaev
- [sr] Serbian - Bogdanović Bojan
- [[email protected])] Serbian (Latin) - Zlatko Štulić
- [sk] Slovak - Martin Pastor
- [sl_SI] Slovenian - Jens Riecken
- [es_AR] Spanish (Argentina) - Federico Alberto Sayd
- [es_ES] Spanish (Spain) - Dominique Couot
- [sv] Swedish - Peter Johansson
- [tr_TR] Turkish (Turkey) - Sinan Kurşunoğlu
- [uk] Ukrainian - Oleksa Stasevych
- [cy] Welsh - Iona Bailey
If you would like to translate the software in an other language, please consult the FAQ. You can also subscribe to the SOGo i18n mailing list to follow string additions or changes. To subscribe to [email protected], send an email to [email protected] with SUBSCRIBE i18n as the subject. Archived posts are available online.