Avg Release Cycle
815 days ago
- 👌 improve compatibility with latest build tools
- 🛠 fix random crashes
- 👍 telegram-tdlib support
- ⏪ revert changes which causes crash on start
- ✅ Minor compatibility fixes with latest packaging tools
- 🔌 2FA support for Steam libpurple plugin
- 👌 Improved image and carbons forwarding
- ✅ Compatibility with latest compilers and libraries
- 🔌 2FA support for Discord plugin
- 🔌 Compatibility with non-protocol plugins (nss-prefs)
- 👌 Improved room list forwarding
- 👌 Improved image forwarding
v184.108.40.206January 28, 2019
- Finally fix MySQL storage backend issues
- 🛠 Fix some MySQL storage backend issues
- 🏗 Appveyor build integration
- 🛠 Fix Steam Guard compatibility in Steam Mobile plugin
- 🛠 Fix VCard forwarding and room joining issues
- 👍 280 characters support
- 👌 Support for Direct Messages is disabled until switching to new Direct Message API
- split multiline messages into series of PRIVMSG commands
- 🛠 Fix Web interface and Twitter backend compatibility with Swiften 4 by switching to C++11-compatible JSON library
- 🏗 Minor changes in packaging and build environment
- 🛠 Fix XEP-0085 compatibility with some clients
- ➕ Add support for forwading own messages sent from different legacy network client.
- 🔧 Forward own messages as XEP-280 Carbons. Requires XEP-0356 capable server and transport should be configured as privileged entity for outgoing messages.
- 🛠 Fixed compatibility with XEP-0356: now it can be used to provide remote roster management support.
- Forward images using XEP-0066 attachments. May not be compatible with all backends.
- ✅ Forward own messages to frontend. Tested with prpl-skypeweb.
- 🛠 Fixed compatibility with latest prpl-steam-mobile
🛠 Minor bugfixes
- ⚡️ packaging updates and improvements
- 👍 better compatibility with newest compilers and libraries
- 🛠 fix purple-hangouts login
- 🛠 fix Debian packages dependencies