Spree Commerce alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "E-commerce" category.
Alternatively, view Spree alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.8 10.0 L3 Spree Commerce VS MagentoAll Submissions you make to Magento Inc. ("Magento") through GitHub are subject to the following terms and conditions: (1) You grant Magento a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no charge, royalty free, irrevocable license under your applicable copyrights and patents to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, display, publically perform, sublicense and distribute any feedback, ideas, code, or other information (“Submission") you submit through GitHub. (2) Your Submission is an original work of authorship and you are the owner or are legally entitled to grant the license stated above. (3) You agree to the Contributor License Agreement found here: https://github.com/magento/magento2/blob/master/CONTRIBUTOR_LICENSE_AGREEMENT.html
9.6 9.9 L5 Spree Commerce VS SaleorA modular, high performance, headless e-commerce platform built with Python, GraphQL, Django, and React.
Reaction is an API-first, headless commerce platform built using Node.js, React, GraphQL. Deployed via Docker and Kubernetes.
9.5 9.8 L1 Spree Commerce VS OpenCartA free shopping cart system. OpenCart is an open source PHP-based online e-commerce solution.
9.4 10.0 L2 Spree Commerce VS PrestaShopPrestaShop is an Open Source e-commerce platform, committed to providing the best shopping cart experience for both merchants and customers.
Open Source Point of Sale is a web based point of sale application written in PHP using CodeIgniter framework. It uses MySQL as the data back end and has a Bootstrap 3 based user interface.
8.5 9.9 Spree Commerce VS BagistoA Free and Opensource Laravel eCommerce framework built for all to build and scale your business.
8.2 6.0 L3 Spree Commerce VS AttendizeAttendize is an open-source ticket selling and event management platform built on Laravel.
8.1 9.4 Spree Commerce VS SharetribeSharetribe Go is a source available marketplace software, also available as a hosted, no-code SaaS product. For a headless, API-first marketplace solution, check out Sharetribe Flex: https://www.sharetribe.com/flex.
7.7 10.0 L1 Spree Commerce VS MicroweberDrag and Drop Website Builder and CMS with E-commerce
7.4 8.3 L3 Spree Commerce VS Shopware Community EditionShopware 5 Repository - For Shopware 6 visit https://github.com/shopware/platform
6.5 10.0 L4 Spree Commerce VS Open Food NetworkConnect suppliers, distributors and consumers to trade local produce. We're recruiting paid contributors, link below.
6.3 0.0 L2 Spree Commerce VS OsclassWith Osclass, get your own classifieds site for free. Build your own Osclass installation and start advertising real estate, jobs or whatever you want- in minutes!
6.0 7.1 L4 Spree Commerce VS TheliaThelia is an open source tool for creating e-business websites and managing online content. Repo containing the new major version (v2)
4.7 9.1 L3 Spree Commerce VS Open ClassifiedsYclas Self Hosted is a powerful script that can transform any domain into a fully customizable classifieds site within a few seconds.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Spree Commerce or a related project?
[admin panel](guides/src/images/features/[email protected])
- Headless Commerce - build mobile apps or custom storefronts in any technology
- PWA - offline shopping experiences like native mobile apps
- Mobile-first Storefront - modern, ultra fast and responsive storefront designed for great UX as well as SEO
- Global Commerce - multi currency and multi language support out of the box, different shipping methods / costs for different regions, advanced tax calculation
- Multi-Store - host multiple brands / stores on one Spree instance with different branding, configuration, payment methods, shipping options, product catalogs etc
- Responsive Admin Panel - manage and curate products, users, orders, returns, shipments & more
- Orders - robust system for orders, shipments, returns and refunds
- Carts - comprehensive and advanced discounts system
- Payments - over 30 payment provider integration out of the box plus API to integrate any other gateway
- Run everywhere - cloud, VPS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Battle Tested - used by thousands of merchants around the globe in all categories since 2007!
- Fully customizable - pick and choose parts you want to use and customize everything else (storefront, order processing, API, etc) to create unique solutions that your business requires
- More features available via extensions - dozens of extensions built by community, ready for use for free!
[multi store](guides/src/images/features/[email protected])
See Spree in action: demo.spreecommerce.org
Or fire up your own demo on Heroku:
Admin panel credentials for your own Heroku demo:
Option A - use Spree Starter with Docker
Option B - add Spree to an existing Ruby on Rails application
Extensions provide additional features and integrations for your Spree store
Spree is an open source project and we love contributions in any form - pull requests, issues, feature ideas!
Please review the Contributing Guide
Spree is released under the New BSD License.
About Spark Solutions
We are passionate about open source software. We are available for hire.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Spree Commerce README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.