Avg Release Cycle
1870 days ago
- Fixed timeouts when there was a disconnect.
- Use sleepy as submodule from external source.
- Fixed file download ending prematurely on slow connections.
- Fixed buddy list auto hide on room changes.
- Fixed German language translation headers.
- Added missing translation for conferences.
- Added Japanese language.
- Added Chinese Traditional language.
- Updated Chinese language.
- Updated Korean language.
- Fixed screen sharing scrolling.
- Fixed screen sharing hangup in conferences.
- Avoid spurious bye ping pong.
- Fixed hangup in conferences.
- Fixed double click on Chrome OS.
- Fixed buddy list visibility if it should auto hide.
- Show current room name in title.
- Added translations for Korean and Chinese.
- Multiple updates to 3rd party js libraries.
- Removed 1080p configuration option.
- Bootstrap update to 3.1.1.
- No longer disconnect ongoing calls on websocket disconnect.
- TURN user names now use expiration time stamp. This fixes compatibility with latest TURN REST specification and requires a reasonably recent TURN server (eg. rfc5766-turn-server >= 2.5)..
- Fixed iceServers response to be an array for Chrome >= 34.
- Always make screen sharing availble when browser supports it.
- Fixed audio indicator to actually work correctly.
- Added support for screen sharing options (fit screen).
- HTML fixes.
- Added method to generate URL-safe random string.
- Use strong random number generator.
- Support configuring pprof HTTP server.
- Implemented chat session control UI.
- Layout controller refactorization.
- Chat UI bugfixes.
- Chat UI improvements.
- Screen sharing is now a scroll pane and no longer scaled down.
- Buddy list now auto hides when in a call.
- Server optimizations to handle large amounts of connections better.
- Server code was reviewed and fixed where required.
- Changed Makefile to allow tarball and release builds with local third party sources in ./vendor too.
- Added configration for maxfd and automatically use the numer of cpus for GOMAXPROCS per default.
- Added server helper for stats and profiling.
- Initial public release.