Squidex alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Neos - Neos or TYPO3 Neos" category.
Alternatively, view Squidex alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.9 9.8 Squidex VS Strapi🚀 Open source Node.js Headless CMS to easily build customisable APIs
4.1 9.6 L4 Squidex VS RoadizRoadiz is a polymorphic CMS based on a node system which can handle many types of services.
3.2 7.9 Squidex VS TypemillTYPEMILL is a simple and lightweight Flat-File-CMS for authors and publishers.
2.8 0.0 L2 Squidex VS NoosferoNoosfero is a Web platform for social networks. Besides the regular social network features (such as friends and communities), Noosfero offers a full-featured CMS, making every user or community profile a complete Web site with several types of content (including text, image gallery, blogs, and file uploads), RSS feeds, agenda, the possibility to set custom themes, and other features. It is also possible to run several independent social networks within the same Noosfero installation.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Squidex or a related project?
What is Squidex??
Squidex is an open source headless CMS and content management hub. In contrast to a traditional CMS Squidex provides a rich API with OData filter and Swagger definitions. It is up to you to build your UI on top of it. It can be website, a native app or just another server. We build it with ASP.NET Core and CQRS and is tested for Windows and Linux on modern browsers.
Read the docs at https://docs.squidex.io/ (work in progress) or just check out the code and play around.
How to make feature requests, get help or report bugs?
Please join our community forum: https://support.squidex.io
Current Version Roadmap: https://trello.com/b/KakM4F3S/squidex-roadmap
- Visual Studio Code or Visual Studio 2017
- Node.js (development only)
- .NET Core SDK (Already part of Visual Studio 2017)
Core Team and Founders
- Qaisar Ahmad Interaction Designer, Pakistan
- Sebastian Stehle Software Engineer, Germany (currently Sweden)
- civicplus (Avd6977, dsbegnoce): Google Maps support, custom regex patterns and a lot of small improvements.
- cpmstars: Asset support for rich editor.
- guohai: FTP asset store support, Email rule support, custom editors and bug fixes.
- pushrbx: Azure Store support.
- razims: GridFS support.
- sauravvijay: Kafka Rule action.
Please create issues to report bugs, suggest new functionalities, ask questions or just share your thoughts about the project. We will really appreciate your contribution, thanks.
Although Squidex is free it is also available as a Saas version on https://cloud.squidex.io.