Squidex v6.7.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2022-04-23 // 2 months ago
- Contents: Allow flatting of localized fields with custom languages codes.
- Contents: Fixed permission checks for some endpoints.
- Routing: Fixed base URL.
- Scripting: Fixed auto-completion of scripting.
- 💻 UI: Fixed default values for components.
- 💻 UI: Fixed input placeholders in route actions forms.
- 💻 UI: Fixed markdown fullscreen mode.
- 💻 UI: Fixed some z-index settings in the embed SDK.
- 💻 UI: Fixed table column widths for reference selector.
Previous changes from v6.6.0
🚀 There was actually a 6.5.0, but it was not documented and due to a problem with the Github CI never published as a Release to Github.
🔨 This version contains a lot of small improvements, but also one breaking change. Therefore it was not easy to decide whether the major version should be increased or not. As part of a refactoring the redirect URIs for external authentication providers have been changed. You have to change the following paths when you use Google, Github, Microsoft or OIDC authentication.
- 🍱 Assets: Fixed a bug when image metadata was resolved.
- 🍱 Assets: Several fixes to the calculation of etags.
- Contents: Several fixes to the calculation of etags.
- OpenAPI: Several fixes to OpenAPI.
- Rules: Fixed the authentication for the Medium action.
- 🌐 Translations: Fixed the selection of the chinese localization.
- 💻 UI: Fixed the default values for component fields.
- 💻 UI: Fixes for the field rules forms.
- Filters: Better model for filters to simplify the UI and autocompletion in scripts.
- Identity: Migration to a new authentication structure.
- 🔊 Logs: Easier logs with reabable messages.
- 💻 UI: Better unsplash field editor.
- 💻 UI: Migration to Angular CLI.
- 💻 UI: New library for virtualization to fix several bugs with the array editor and large lists.
- 💻 UI: New profile page.
- 💻 UI: New style for content table to support resizable columns.
- 🍱 Assets: New function to calculate the blur hash of an image.
- 🍱 Assets: Resumable file uploads with tus.
- GraphQL: Memory caching directive (only self hosting).
- GraphQL: New resolver to query references.
- GraphQL: Support to define the allowed values for string fields as GraphQL enum.
- Templates: New template system based on Github repositories.
- 💻 UI: Fullscreen button for all fields.
- 💻 UI: New embed SDK to allow inline editing to your website.
- 💻 UI: New gallery page to explain how to install templates.
- 💻 UI: Option to word wrap table columns.
- 💻 UI: Resizable table columns.