Subrion alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Neos - Neos or TYPO3 Neos" category.
Alternatively, view Subrion alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Subrion or a related project?
What is Subrion?
- Subrion is a Content Management System (CMS) which allows you to build websites for any purpose. Yes, from blog to corporate mega portal.
- It is a powerful web application which requires a server with PHP / MySQL to run.
- Subrion is a free and open source software distributed under the GPL v3.
We migrated our development to GitHub with the release of Subrion 4.x version. Please check our previous issue tracker here.
Updates are free!
Always use the latest version.
We appreciate any contribution to Subrion, whether it is related to bugs, grammar, or simply a suggestion or improvement. However, we ask that any contributions follow our simple guidelines in order to be properly received.
What you mainly want to know is that:
- All the main activity happens in the
developbranch. Any pull request should be addressed only to that branch. We will not consider pull requests made to the
- It's very well appreciated, and highly suggested, to start a new feature whenever you want to make changes or add new functionality. It will make it much easier for us to just checkout your feature branch and test it, before merging it into
Please read [Contribution Guidelines](CONTRIBUTING.md)
Support us with a monthly donation and help us continue our activities. [Become a backer]
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on Github with a link to your site. [Become a sponsor]
- Copyright (C) 2008 - 2017 Intelliants LLC. All rights reserved.
- Distributed under the GNU GPL v3
- See License details
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Subrion README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.