TeslaMate alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Misc/Other" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of TeslaMate or a related project?
A powerful, self-hosted data logger for your Tesla.
- Written in Elixir
- Data is stored in a Postgres database
- Visualization and data analysis with Grafana
- Vehicle data is published to a local MQTT Broker
- Lifetime driving map
- Drive and charging reports
- Driving efficiency report
- Consumption (net / gross)
- Charge energy added vs energy used
- Vampire drain
- Projected 100% range (battery degradation)
- SOC charging stats
- Visited addresses
- History of installed updates
- Little to no additional vampire drain: the car will fall asleep after a certain idle time
- Automatic address lookup
- Locally enriches positions with elevation data
- Geo-fencing feature to create custom locations
- Supports multiple vehicles per Tesla Account
The full TeslaMate documentation is available on Read the Docs.
- Getting Started
- Simple Docker install (inside your home network)
- Advanced Docker install (Traefik, Let's Encrypt, HTTPS, HTTP Basic Auth)
- Advanced Docker install (Apache2, HTTPS, HTTP Basic Auth)
- Manual install (on Debian/Ubuntu without Docker)
- Kubernetes install (opinionated helm chart)
- Upgrading to a new version
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Sleep Mode
- Advanced configuration
- Development and Contributing
TeslaMate is open source and completely free for everyone to use.
Maintaining this project isn't effortless, or free. If you would like to support further development, that would be awesome. If you don't, no problem; just share your love and show your support.
- Authors: Adrian Kumpf – List of contributors
- Distributed under MIT License
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the TeslaMate README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.