Traduora alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Localization" category.
Alternatively, view Traduora alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
7.8 10.0 L4 Traduora VS WeblateWeb based localization tool with tight version control integration.
5.3 7.1 Traduora VS AccentThe first developer-oriented translation tool. True asynchronous flow between translators and your team.
3.9 0.0 L3 Traduora VS ZanataZanata is a web-based system for translators to translate documentation and software online using a web browser.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Traduora or a related project?
Ever Traduora Platform
Ever® Traduora - Open Translation Management Platform for teams.
Once you setup your project you can import and export your translations to various formats, work together with your team, instantly deliver translation updates over the air, and soon automatically translate your project via third-party integrations.
[Traduora Product Screenshot](docs-website/static/img/traduora-preview.png)
We want Traduora to become the home for managing your translation workflow, that's why we have made all of the core product open-source with the intention to grow a community and enable developers to build on top of it as a platform.
We are going to also use Traduora from our other open-source platforms (currently https://github.com/ever-co/ever-gauzy and https://github.com/ever-co/ever-demand). You are welcome to check more information about the platforms at our official website - https://ever.co.
For quick features review, please see our official docs screenshots page.
Short list of platform features:
- 5-minute setup with Docker, Kubernetes or from source
- Find what you are looking for with instant search
- Invite your team, everyone can work together on the same project
- Automate your translation workflow via our REST API
- Import and export to your favorite formats: JSON flat and nested, CSV, YAML flat and nested, Java Properties, XLIFF 1.2, Gettext (po), Strings, Android Resources (xml).
- community contributed CLI available at https://github.com/iilei/traduora-cli (not official CLI)
Any missing feature you'd like to see? File an issue with the feature request to let us know.
Try it out
Traduora can be run just about anywhere, check out our Quickstart for more info.
Also check out Traduora's Docker Hub page for pre-built images.
Configuration and Deployment
Frequently Asked Questions
Some questions come up over and over again. Be sure to check out our FAQ first!
- Ever.co Website Contact Us page
- For business inquiries: [email protected]
- Please report security vulnerabilities to [email protected]
Security is very important to us. Ever® Traduora Platform follows good security practices, but 100% security cannot be guaranteed in any software! Ever® Traduora Platform is provided AS IS without any warranty. Use at your own risk! See more details in the LICENSE.
In a production setup, all client-side to server-side (backend, APIs) communications should be encrypted using HTTPS/SSL (REST APIs).
If you discover any issue regarding security, please disclose the information responsibly by sending an email to [email protected] or on and not by creating a GitHub issue.
We think it's great that you'd like to contribute to Traduora.
- Please give us :star: on Github, it helps!
- You are more than welcome to submit feature requests in the separate repo.
- Pull requests are always welcome! Please base pull requests against the develop branch and follow the contribution guidelines.
View full list of our contributors.
Of course we'd like Traduora to be available in as many languages as possible. We're setting up a Traduora server for translating Traduora itself, check back soon for more details on how to contribute.
You can check our changelog for information about releases.
Ever® is a registered trademark of Ever Co. LTD.
Ever® Demand™, Ever® Gauzy™ and Ever® OpenSaaS™ are all trademarks of Ever Co. LTD. The trademarks may only be used with the written permission of Ever Co. LTD. and may not be used to promote or otherwise market competitive products or services.
All other brand and product names are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of their respective holders.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Traduora README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.