Tyk v3.1.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-12-01 // over 1 year ago
Tyk Gateway 3.1.1
- 🛠 Fixed GraphQL query depth when per API limits used #3290
- It now possible to disable Circuit Breaker ‘half-open’ state using
disable_half_open_stategateway option. Read more here https://tyk.io/docs/planning-for-production/ensure-high-availability/circuit-breakers/ #2673
- By default Tyk normalize your HTTP headers case. Now you can disable this behavior using
ignore_canonical_mime_header_keyconfig option. https://tyk.io/docs/tyk-configuration-reference/tyk-gateway-configuration-options/#ignore_canonical_mime_header_key #3249
- 🛠 Fixed do not track middleware. When applied to an endpoint, it is no longer recorded (this includes logs, api activity analytics, endpoint popularity analytics) #3381
- 🛠 Fixed leaking traffic between the Tyk components and Redis cluster nodes when Redis 6 is used.
- Fixed Gateway crash when
disable_management_polleris used #3350
- JWT middleware follows the spec and now expects JWK certificate x509 in standard der encoded format instead of PEM #3212
- ✅ Fixed uptime checks when multiple segmented gateway groups connected to the same Redis. Each cluster now should have
uptime_tests.poller_groupset https://tyk.io/docs/planning-for-production/ensure-high-availability/uptime-tests/#initial-configuration #3321 #3357 TykTechnologies/tyk-docs#1457
- 🛠 Fixed panic when having a high number of requests due to concurrent map writes #3274
- Added a new config option
drl_enable_sentinel_rate_limiterto enable Redis Sentinel algorithm as a fallback for Distributed rate-limiting algorithm #3298
- 👷 Worker gateway in the multi-datacenter environment now should properly start if MDCB component is down. #3285
- 🔨 This refactors EnsureTransport function for properly ensuring transport is present on the host when load balancer is enabled.
- 🛠 Fixed load balancing when custom "protocol" is set #3329
- 🛠 Fix panic for API health check endpoint (not related to Gateway Healthcheck) #3223
- 🛠 Fix loading open tracing using ENV variables #3147
- Worker gateways in a multi-datacenter environment now can have configurable key events polling time via
slave_options.key_space_sync_interval(e.g. how fast it reacts to key changes in management layer). #3059
- 🛠 Fix detailed recording of response payloads for errors #3208
- 🛠 Fix using JSVM with nested metadata (like keys generated via developer portal) #3231
Tyk Dashboard 3.1.1
- 🛠 Fix bug when UDG API not get saved when the user navigates away from schema editor
- 🛠 Fixed API URL in GraphQL Documentation in the portal
- API search now returns results when only part of the word match
- 🛠 Fix API listing when you have more than 100 APIs
- The approve button for key approval was having a theme blank which made it look like the button is missing, this fix makes changes theme to success to display the button
- 🛠 Fixed broken navigation to user edit page from the top menu bar of the Dashboard.
- 🛠 Fixed issue with Keys and Policy pages, when dashboard hostname is not available from the machine where Dashboard is running.
- 🛠 Fixed blank page/console errors on Uptime Targets page
- Prevented Dashboard panics when Key was created using invalid Policy ids.
- 🛠 Fixed missing developer information on Key request details page
- 🛠 Fix APIs and Policies synchronization when using Tyk Sync. Should be used together with Tyk Sync 1.2
- 🛠 Fix developer portal analytics when hashed keys are used
- 🛠 Fixed built-in Dashboard SSO when dashboard has multiple instances behind a load balancer
- Email used during SSO flow now case insensitive
- 🛠 Fixed propagation of basic auth keys on worker gateways in a multi-datacenter environment.
- 🛠 Fixed developer token revocation in a multi-datacenter environment.
Previous changes from v3.1.0
⚡️ SAML support, GraphQL and Universal Data Graph updates, new secure way to request keys via the developer portal, and much more!
🚀 See full release notes