v2020.4 ChangesNovember 23, 2020
v2020.3 ChangesOctober 06, 2020
👍 Unmark becomes a better internet citizen today with the ability to export your bookmarks into a well supported HTML format that can be easily imported into a variety of apps and services. Yay!
- 🆕 New: Export to HTML #263
- 🆕 New: Docker now the preferred way to run Unmark locally (see Readme) #267
- 🛠 Fix: Database sample file now has Docker credentials #267
- 🛠 Fix: Version number!! #265
- 🛠 Fix: Several styling issues in Safari
- 🛠 Fix: Forwards to setup page when database not configured properly
- ⚡️ Updated readme with more verbose Docker instructions
- Other bips and bobs
v2020.2 ChangesJune 15, 2020
v2020.1 ChangesMay 21, 2020
✅ Exciting!! Version 2.0, now known as 2020.1, is ready to everyone to use. It has been in a fairly good state for several months, but we wanted to test it on unmark.it for a while to work out a few kinks. Especially with the new tagging system. And we've been able to squash dozens of little things that we wouldn't have caught otherwise.
🚀 We hope you love this release.
Here is what is included:
- 🆕 New: All new tagging UI to make tagging much easier.
- 🆕 New: Tagging autocomplete.
- 🆕 New: Most Used and Recently Used quick tags added to bookmarklet.
- 🛠 Fix: Updates to bookmarklet code to accommodate the new features. (so be sure to update your bookmarklet)
- 🛠 Fix: Mark titles are easier to edit.
- 🛠 Fix: Removed scrollbar on navigation in Firefox
- Several speed improvements.
- 🛠 Several bug fixes.
🚀 Lots of little great things in this release.
v1.9.2 ChangesApril 02, 2019
🐛 Bug fix release. Includes the following fixes:
- 🛠 Fix: Updated service worker to properly delete old caches.
- 🛠 Fix: Removed duplicate search IDs.
- 🛠 Fix: Removed unused code related to showing bookmarking statistics.
v1.9.1 ChangesMarch 28, 2019
🚀 Mostly a bug fix release:
- 🛠 Fixed: Infinite scrolling would often show duplicate entries #245
⚡️ Note to all that build Unmark from source: You'll need to update npm, grunt-cli, grunt, and then all node modules before you'll be able to build Unmark.
v1.9.0 ChangesMarch 25, 2019
Please note: Starting in this version mySQL version 5.7 or greater is required.
🚀 Here is what is included in this release.
- ⚡️ Update: mySQL version 5.7+ is required
- 🆕 New: Add bookmark button! Simply paste a URL and add the bookmark.
- 🆕 New: Delete bookmarks from sidebar menu without needing to archive first.
- 🛠 Fix: Scrollbars on certain browsers needed to be handled. Now they are.
- 🛠 Fix: Tons of small fixes on mobile.
- 🛠 Fix: Navigation improvements on mobile.
🚀 We hope you like this release. Starting with version 2.0 we'll be moving to different versioning. Likely 2, 2.1, 3, 4, 4.1, etc. So expect version numbers to increase far more rapidly. Easier to track then 1.8.095! :)
v1.8.095 ChangesFebruary 23, 2019
🚀 This release is a doozy. You should only update to it if you're willing to leave behind the old user interface.
🚀 What is included in this release:
- An all-new design
- ⬆️ Upgraded to Code Igniter 3.1.0
- Pocket import added
- All new Login / Registration forms
- 🆕 New icon
- 🌐 Progressive Web App Support
- 👍 Better mobile navigation
- 🐳 Can be ran using Docker Compose
- 🛠 Fixes several installation and migrations issues
- 🚀 Binary download available with compiled assets (no more need to run Grunt for people that just download a release)
- 🛠 Fixed scrollbar issues in Firefox
- ⚡️ Several updates to the Readme
v1.8.1 ChangesFebruary 27, 2019
- 🛠 Fix: The information sidebar wasn't loading correct bookmark's info
- 🛠 Fix: On iPad Pro you no longer need to double-tap to visit or archive a bookmark.
- 🛠 Fix: On iPad Pro the bookmark information sidebar can now be shown.
v1.7.2 ChangesSeptember 19, 2017
_ Note: This is the last release in the 1.7.x branch. It is also the last release for this design. Version 1.8 will be bringing an all new-design to Unmark._
Here is everything included in 1.7.2
- 👍 Import support for all Netscape HTML services including Pinboard, Delicious, and others #168, #159, #112
- 👍 Import support for Readability - slightly improved from 18.104.22.168
- ✂ Removes gettext dependences (including ngettext and _() functions) #138
- ✂ Removes all previous Locales
- 🔧 base_url config variable is auto-configured #171
- ✂ Removes all compiled JS/CSS files from Git
- 🔖 Removes need for "ASSET_VERSION" variable in view_helper
- 🏗 Less Grunt dependencies for building project
- ⚡️ Updated .gitignore
- Focuses form on login #118
- 🛠 Various other bug fixes and improvements #172, #136
🚀 Thanks to everyone that contributed, in whatever way that you could, to this release.