Avg Release Cycle
874 days ago
v4.3.2 ChangesNovember 05, 2020
🚀 Released on November 4th 2020.
- 🛠 Fixed crash on certain component filemasks.
- 👌 Improved accurancy of the consecutive duplicated words check.
- ➕ Added support for Pagure pull requests.
- 👌 Improved error messages on failed registraiton.
- ⏪ Reverted rendering developer comments as markdown.
- 0️⃣ Simplified setup of Git repositories with different default branch than master.
- 🆕 Newly created internal repositories now use main as default branch.
- ⬇️ Reduced false positives rate of unchanged translation while translating reStructuredText.
- 🛠 Fixed CodeMirror display issues in some situations.
- 📇 Renamed Template group to Sources to clarify its meaning.
- 🛠 Fixed GitLab pull requests on repos with longer path.
v4.3.1 ChangesOctober 21, 2020
🚀 Released on October 21st 2020.
- 👌 Improved automatic translation performance.
- 🛠 Fixed session expiry for authenticated users.
- ➕ Add support for hiding version information.
- 👌 Improve hooks compatibility with Bitbucket Server.
- 👌 Improved translation memory updates performance.
- ⬇️ Reduced memory usage.
- 👌 Improved performance of matrix view.
- ➕ Added confirmation before removing user from a project.
v4.3 ChangesOctober 15, 2020
🚀 Released on October 15th 2020.
- Include user stats in the API.
- 🛠 Fixed component ordering on paginated pages.
- Define source language for a glossary.
- 👍 Rewritten support for GitHub and GitLab pull requests.
- 🛠 Fixed stats counts after removing suggestion.
- Extended public user profile.
- 🛠 Fixed configuration of enforced checks.
- 👌 Improve documentation about built-in backups.
- 🚚 Moved source language attribute from project to a component.
- ➕ Add Vue I18n formatting check.
- 👍 Generic placeholders check now supports regular expressions.
- 👌 Improved look of matrix mode.
- Machinery is now called automatic suggestions.
- ➕ Added support for interacting with multiple GitLab or GitHub instances.
- ⚡️ Extended API to cover project updates, unit updates and removals and glossaries.
- Unit API now properly handles plural strings.
- Component creation can now handle ZIP file or document upload.
- Consolidated API response status codes.
- 👌 Support markdown in contributor agreement.
- 👌 Improved source strings tracking.
- 👌 Improved JSON, YAML and CSV formats compatibility.
- ➕ Added support for removing strings.
- 👌 Improved performance of file downloads.
- 👌 Improved repository management view.
- Automatically enable java-format for Android.
- ➕ Added support for localized screenshots.
- ➕ Added support for Python 3.9.
- 🛠 Fixed translating HTML files under certain conditions.
v4.2.2 ChangesSeptember 02, 2020
🚀 Released on September 2nd 2020.
- 🛠 Fixed matching of source strings for JSON formats.
- 🛠 Fixed login redirect for some authentication configurations.
- 🛠 Fixed LDAP authentication with group sync.
- 🛠 Fixed crash in reporting automatic translation progress.
- 🛠 Fixed Git commit squashing with trailers enabled.
- 🛠 Fixed creating local VCS components using API.
v4.2.1 ChangesAugust 21, 2020
🚀 Released on August 21st 2020.
- 🛠 Fixed saving plurals for some locales in Android resources.
- 🛠 Fixed crash in the cleanup addon for some XLIFF files.
- 👍 Allow to configure localization CDN in Docker image.
v4.2 ChangesAugust 18, 2020
🚀 Released on August 18th 2020.
- 👌 Improved user pages and added listing of users.
- 🚀 Dropped support for migrating from 3.x releases, migrate through 4.1 or 4.0.
- ➕ Added exports into several monolingual formats.
- 👌 Improved activity charts.
- 🔧 Number of displayed nearby strings can be configured.
- ➕ Added support for locking components experiencing repository errors.
- Simplified main navigation (replaced buttons with icons).
- 👌 Improved language code handling in Google Translate integration.
- The Git squash addon can generate
- 👌 Improved query search parser.
- 👌 Improved user feedback from format strings checks.
- 👌 Improved performance of bulk state changes.
- ➕ Added compatibility redirects after project or component renaming.
- ➕ Added notifications for strings approval, component locking and license change.
- ➕ Added support for ModernMT.
- 👍 Allow to avoid overwriting approved translations on file upload.
- ⬇️ Dropped support for some compatibility URL redirects.
- ➕ Added check for ECMAScript template literals.
- ➕ Added option to watch a component.
- ✂ Removed leading dot from JSON unit keys.
- ✂ Removed separate Celery queue for translation memory.
- 👍 Allow translating all components a language at once.
- 👍 Allow to configure
- ➕ Added support for aliasing languages at project level.
- 👀 The Weblate domain is now configured in the settings, see :setting:
- ➕ Add support for searching by component and project.
v4.1.1 ChangesJune 19, 2020
🚀 Released on June 19th 2020.
- 🛠 Fixed changing autofix or addons configuration in Docker.
- 🛠 Fixed possible crash in about page.
- 👌 Improved installation of byte-compiled locale files.
- 🛠 Fixed adding words to glossary.
- 🛠 Fixed keyboard shortcuts for machinery.
- ✂ Removed debugging output causing discarding of log events in some setups.
- 🛠 Fixed lock indication on project listing.
- 🛠 Fixed listing GPG keys is some setups.
- ➕ Added option to configure DeepL API version to use.
- ➕ Added support for acting as SAML Service Provider, see :ref:
v4.1 ChangesJune 15, 2020
🚀 Released on June 15th 2020.
- ➕ Added support for creating new translations with included country code.
- ➕ Added support for seaching source strings with screenshot.
- Extended information available in the stats insights.
- 👌 Improved search editing on translate pages.
- 👌 Improve handling of concurrent repository updates.
- Include source language in project creation form.
- Include changes count in credits.
- 🛠 Fixed UI language selection in some cases.
- 👍 Allow to whitelist registration methods with registrations closed.
- 👌 Improved lookup of related terms in glossary.
- 👌 Improved translation memory matches.
- Group same machinery results.
- ➕ Add direct link to edit screenshot from translate page.
- 👌 Improved removal confirmation dialog.
- Include templates in ZIP download.
- ➕ Add support for Markdown and notification configuration in announcements.
- Extended details in check listings.
- ➕ Added support for new file formats: :ref:
- Consistently use dismissed as state of dismissed checks.
- ➕ Add support for configuring default addons to enable.
- 🛠 Fixed editor keyboard shortcut to dismiss checks.
- 👌 Improved machine translation of strings with placeholders.
- 🌐 Show ghost translation for user languages to ease starting them.
- 👌 Improved language code parsing.
- 🌐 Show translations in user language first in the list.
- 📇 Renamed shapings to more generic name variants.
- ➕ Added new quality checks: :ref:
- 🌐 Reintroduced support for wiping translation memory.
- 🛠 Fixed option to ignore source checks.
- ➕ Added support for configuring different branch for pushing changes.
- API now reports rate limiting status in the HTTP headers.
- ➕ Added support for Google Translate V3 API (Advanced).
- ➕ Added ability to restrict access on component level.
- ➕ Added support for whitespace and other special chars in translation flags, see :ref:
- Always show rendered text check if enabled.
- 👍 API now supports filtering of changes.
- ➕ Added support for sharing glossaries between projects.
v4.0.4 ChangesMay 07, 2020
🚀 Released on May 07th 2020.
- 🛠 Fixed testsuite execution on some Python 3.8 environments.
- 📚 Typo fixes in the documentation.
- 🛠 Fixed creating components using API in some cases.
- 🛠 Fixed crash on displaying some checks.
- 🛠 Fixed screenshots listing.
- 🛠 Fixed monthly digest notifications.
- 🛠 Fixed intermediate translation behavior with units non existing in translation.
v4.0.3 ChangesMay 02, 2020
🚀 Released on May 02nd 2020.
- 🛠 Fixed possible crash in reports.
- 👉 User mentions in comments are now case insensitive.
- 🛠 Fixed PostgreSQL migration for non superusers.
- 🛠 Fixed changing the repository URL while creating component.
- 🛠 Fixed crash when upstream repository is gone.