Avg Release Cycle
936 days ago
v3.4 ChangesJuly 09, 2019
🚀 Released on January 22nd 2019.
- ➕ Added support for XLIFF placeholders.
- Celery can now utilize multiple task queues.
- ➕ Added support for renaming and moving projects and components.
- Include chars counts in reports.
- ➕ Added guided adding of translation components with automatic detection of translation files.
- 🔀 Customizable merge commit messages for Git.
- ➕ Added visual indication of component alerts in navigation.
- 👌 Improved performance of loading translation files.
- 🆕 New addon to squash commits prior to push.
- 👌 Improved displaying of translation changes.
- 💅 Changed default merge style to rebase and made that configurable.
- 👍 Better handle private use subtags in language code.
- 👌 Improved performance of fulltext index updates.
- 👍 Extended file upload API to support more parameters.
v3.3 ChangesJuly 09, 2019
🚀 Released on November 30th 2018.
- ➕ Added support for component and project removal.
- 👌 Improved performance for some monolingual translations.
- ➕ Added translation component alerts to highlight problems with a translation.
- 🔦 Expose XLIFF string resname as context when available.
- ➕ Added support for XLIFF states.
- ➕ Added check for non writable files in DATA_DIR.
- 👌 Improved CSV export for changes.
v3.2.2October 20, 2018
v3.2.1October 10, 2018