Wekan v5.91 Release NotesRelease Date: 2022-01-11 // 4 months ago
🚑 This release adds the following CRITICAL SECURITY UPDATES:
- ⚡️ Updated to Node.js v12.22.9. Thanks to Node.js developers.
⚡️ and adds the following updates:
- 🚀 Added release scripts for starting and stopping services. Thanks to xet7.
- ⚡️ Updated rebuild-wekan.sh script about installing dependencies. Part1, Part2. Thanks to xet7.
- In install scripts, use Volta Node and NPM install manager, made with Rust https://volta.sh . Volta uses home directory also with "npm -g install", no sudo needed. xet7 found info about Volta from Miniflare docs. Part 1, Part 2. Thanks to Volta developers.
- ⚡️ Updated dependencies. Thanks to developers of dependencies.
🛠 and fixes the following bugs:
- Fix user mentions. Thanks to Ben0it-T.
🌐 Thanks to above GitHub users for their contributions and translators for their translations.