An open source, modern and powerful wiki app built on Node.js, Git and Markdown.
Wiki.js alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Wikis" category.
Alternatively, view Wiki.js alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.5 9.8 Wiki.js VS OutlineThe fastest knowledge base for growing teams. Beautiful, realtime collaborative, feature packed, and markdown compatible.
9.1 9.8 L4 Wiki.js VS BookStackA platform to create documentation/wiki content built with PHP & Laravel
8.2 7.4 L2 Wiki.js VS Mediawiki🌻 The collaborative editing software that runs Wikipedia. Mirror from https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/g/mediawiki/core. See https://mediawiki.org/wiki/Developer_access for contributing.
6.9 8.5 L4 Wiki.js VS django-wikiA wiki system with complex functionality for simple integration and a superb interface. Store your knowledge with style: Use django models.
6.4 8.4 Wiki.js VS DocumizeModern Confluence alternative designed for internal & external docs, built with Go + EmberJS
3.0 0.0 Wiki.js VS MoinMoinMoinMoin Wiki (1.9, also: 1.5a ... 1.8), stable, for production wikis
2.6 0.0 L5 Wiki.js VS CodexExtendable Documentation Platform written in Laravel 5. Generate easy and awesome documentation!
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Wiki.js or a related project?
A modern, lightweight and powerful wiki app built on NodeJS
- Official Website
- Feature Requests
- Chat with us on Slack
- Translations (We need your help!)
- E2E Testing Results
- Special Thanks
Follow our Twitter feed to learn about upcoming updates and new releases!
Wiki.js is an open source project that has been made possible due to the generous contributions by community backers. If you are interested in supporting this project, please consider becoming a sponsor, becoming a patron, donating to our OpenCollective, via Paypal or via Ethereum (
Gold Tier Sponsors
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your name will show up in the Contribute page of all Wiki.js installations as well as here with a link to your website! [Become a sponsor]
Alexander Casassovici(@alexksso) Broxen(@broxen) Dacon(@xDacon) Jay Daley(@JayDaley) Oleksii(@idokka)
- Akira Suenami (@a-suenami)
- Armin Reiter (@arminreiter)
- Arnaud Marchand (@snuids)
- Brian Douglass (@bhdouglass)
- Bryon Vandiver (@asterick)
- Cameron Steele (@ATechAdventurer)
- Charlie Schliesser (@charlie-s)
- Cloud Data Hosting LLC (@CloudDataHostingLLC)
- Cole Manning (@RVRX)
- CrazyMarvin (@CrazyMarvin)
- David Christian Holin (@SirGibihm)
- Dragan Espenschied (@despens)
- Elijah Zobenko (@he110)
- Ernie (@iamernie)
- Fabio Ferrari (@devxops)
- Finsa S.p.A. (@finsaspa)
- Florian Moss (@florianmoss)
- GoodCorporateCitizen (@GoodCorporateCitizen)
- HeavenBay (@HeavenBay)
- Ian Hyzy (@ianhyzy)
- Jaimyn Mayer (@jabelone)
- Jay Lee (@polyglotm)
- Kelly Wardrop (@dropcoded)
- Loki (@binaryloki)
- MaFarine (@MaFarine)
- Marcilio Leite Neto (@marclneto)
- Mattias Johnson (@mattiasJohnson)
- Max Ricketts-Uy (@MaxRickettsUy)
- Mickael Asseline (@PAPAMICA)
- Mitchell Rowton (@mrowton)
- M. Scott Ford (@mscottford)
- Nick Halase (@nhalase)
- Nick Price (@DominoTree)
- Nina Reynolds (@cutecycle)
- Noel Cower (@nilium)
- Oleksandr Koltsov (@crambo)
- Philipp Schmitt (@pschmitt)
- Robert Lanzke (@winkelement)
- Ruizhe Li (@liruizhe1995)
- Sam Martin (@ABitMoreDepth)
- Sean Coffey (@seanecoffey)
- Stephan Kristyn (@stevek-pro)
- Theodore Chu (@TheodoreChu)
- Tyler Denman (@tylerguy)
- Victor Bilgin (@vbilgin)
- VMO Solutions (@vmosolutions)
- aniketpanjwani (@aniketpanjwani)
- aytaa (@aytaa)
- chaee (@chaee)
- magicpotato (@fortheday)
- motoacs (@motoacs)
- muzian666 (@muzian666)
- rburckner (@rburckner)
- scorpion (@scorpion)
- valantien (@valantien)
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up in the Contribute page of all Wiki.js installations as well as here with a link to your website! [Become a sponsor]
Thank you to all our patrons! 🙏 [Become a patron]
- Al Romano
- Alex Balabanov
- Alex Zen
- Arti Zirk
- Brandon Curtis
- Dave 'Sri' Seah
- Douglas Lassance
- Ernie Reid
- Flemis Jurgenheimer
- Günter Pavlas
- Imari Childress
- Iskander Callos
- Josh Stewart
- Justin Dunsworth
- Loïc CRAMPON
- Ludgeir Ibanez
- Mark Mansur
- Matt Gedigian
- Nate Figz
- Philipp Schürch
- Tracey Duffy
- Shad Narcher
- Stepan Sokolovskyi
- Zach Maynard
Thank you to all our backers! 🙏 [Become a backer]
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
Browserstack for providing access to their great cross-browser testing tools.
Cloudflare for providing their great CDN, SSL and advanced networking services.
DigitalOcean for providing hosting of the Wiki.js documentation site and APIs.
Icons8 for providing access to their beautiful icon sets.
Lokalise for providing access to their great localization tool.
Netlify for providing hosting for our website.
ngrok for providing access to their great HTTP tunneling services.
Porkbun for providing domain registration services.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Wiki.js README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.