WriteFreely v0.9.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-04-13 // about 3 years ago
🛠 User-Facing Changes / Fixes
- 🛠 Fix hash symbols (#) wrongly recognized as hashtags inside code blocks (#6)
- 📜 Hashtags without spaces between them are now properly parsed
- 🛠 Fix IsValidUsername check when PagesParentDir isn't current dir
- 🛠 Fix code blocks not highlighting when an invalid language is given (#81)
- Strip HTML from meta descriptions (#83)
- ➕ Add missing Apple touch icons (#77, #78)
- 🛠 Fix future-dated posts being immediately federated when moving from Draft to blog (#76)
- 🛠 Fix draft post metadata (#91)
- 🛠 Fix excessive space between paragraphs inside blockquotes
- Navigating to a non-existent invite ID now shows "Page not found" instead of "Server error"
- On Export page: "zip" option now shows "txt" instead
- ✂ Remove unused references to
- 👌 Improve admin navigation
- 🚚 Move "About" and "Privacy" page editing off the dashboard to a new dedicated section
- ➕ Add the ability to change "About" and "Privacy" page titles
- ➕ Add Admin Dashboard link in backend navigation
⬆️ Upgrading from v0.8.x
🚀 Download the latest release for your operating system. Stop running your
writefreelyservice, replace all files in your installation with the ones in the archive, and then start your
👉 Now make sure your database is backed up , and update it with
No additional steps are needed to upgrade from v0.8.x. Follow the instructions in each previous #release if you're upgrading from an earlier version.
🚀 If you are running a custom build, note that there were style changes in this release. Run
make uito generate the latest stylesheets.
🚀 Thanks for contributing to this release!