WTFDYUM alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Automation" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of WTFDYUM or a related project?
a.k.a. Why The Fuck Did you Unfollow me ?
WTFDYUM is a small tool for twitter. Originally, it was to find out who stopped following you on Twitter, but we plan to add more features.
A demo instance is available at http://www.wtfdyu.me/. There is however a max users limitation set to 100.
3 minutes installation :
- Clone, fork or download the source code from this Github page
- Create a twitter application here : https://apps.twitter.com/
- Install Maven 3
- Edit file src/main/filters/dev.properties with your twitter app credentials
- Start a redis development instance with
- Start the application with
- Connect to the application at
Installation for production use
Download latest release from here : https://github.com/jchampemont/WTFDYUM/releases
INSTALL.md file for installation details.
A docker image is available on Docker Hub. (jchampemont/wtfdyum)
If you encounter any bug or issue while using this software, feel free to report it using GitHub issues tracker. We will definitely have a look at it.
I am happy to accept any pull request as long as it respects the following guidelines :
- Meets some basic code quality requirements
- Please do some basic unit testing on your code
- Use current technology stack before introducing any new dependency
- You accept your code to be licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0
- WTFDYUM should stay KISS : Keep It Simple, Stupid.
Feel free to add your name on the list of contributors below.
- Jean Champémont
Copyright 2015 Jean Champémont
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this application except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the WTFDYUM README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.