xsrv alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Self-hosting Solutions" category.
Alternatively, view xsrv alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Budibase9.5 10.0 xsrv VS BudibaseBudibase is an open-source low code platform that helps you build internal tools in minutes 🚀
sovereign9.0 0.0 L5 xsrv VS sovereignA set of Ansible playbooks to build and maintain your own private cloud: email, calendar, contacts, file sync, IRC bouncer, VPN, and more.
Crater Invoice8.8 6.4 xsrv VS Crater InvoiceOpen Source Invoicing Solution for Individuals & Businesses
Sandstorm8.5 8.3 L2 xsrv VS SandstormSandstorm is a self-hostable web productivity suite. It's implemented as a security-hardened web app package manager.
Open and cheap DIY IP-KVM based on Raspberry PiOpen and inexpensive DIY IP-KVM based on Raspberry Pi
Vesta Control Panel7.9 5.6 L3 xsrv VS Vesta Control PanelVESTA Control Panel
DietPi7.8 9.9 xsrv VS DietPiLightweight justice for your single-board computer!
OpenMediaVault7.7 9.4 L3 xsrv VS OpenMediaVaultopenmediavault is the next generation network attached storage (NAS) solution based on Debian Linux. It contains services like SSH, (S)FTP, SMB/CIFS, DAAP media server, RSync, BitTorrent client and many more. Thanks to the modular design of the framework it can be enhanced via plugins. OpenMediaVault is primarily designed to be used in home environments or small home offices, but is not limited to those scenarios. It is a simple and easy to use out-of-the-box solution that will allow everyone to install and administrate a Network Attached Storage without deeper knowledge.
WikiSuite7.4 0.0 L2 xsrv VS WikiSuiteAn HTML5 management interface for KVM guests
FreeNAS7.3 9.9 xsrv VS FreeNASTrueNAS CORE/Enterprise/SCALE Middleware Git Repository [Moved to: https://github.com/truenas/middleware]
TagSpaces7.3 8.5 L2 xsrv VS TagSpacesTagSpaces is an offline, open source, document manager with tagging support
#<Sawyer::Resource:0x00007f938ce6e1d8>An open source, real-time monitoring tool with custom-monitor and agentless. Web, database, os, middleware, cloudnative, network and more. Aim to monitor everything!
Ansible-NAS7.0 8.0 xsrv VS Ansible-NASBuild a full-featured home server or NAS replacement with an Ubuntu box and this playbook.
Yacht6.8 3.8 xsrv VS YachtA web interface for managing docker containers with an emphasis on templating to provide 1 click deployments. Think of it like a decentralized app store for servers that anyone can make packages for.
NextCloudPi6.7 9.7 xsrv VS NextCloudPi📦 Build code for NextcloudPi: Raspberry Pi, Odroid, Rock64, Docker, curl installer...
1Backend6.5 0.0 xsrv VS 1BackendRun your web apps easily with a complete platform that you can install on any server. Build composable microservices and lambdas.
DockSTARTer6.5 7.9 xsrv VS DockSTARTerDockSTARTer helps you get started with running apps in Docker.
Piratebox3.8 0.0 L5 xsrv VS PirateboxPirateBox Scriptcollection for running in Webserver
Syncloud3.7 6.8 L5 xsrv VS SyncloudRun popular services on your device with one click
DPlatform3.6 0.0 xsrv VS DPlatformDeploy self-hosted apps easily: simple, bloat-free, independent installation
Jump3.4 8.6 xsrv VS JumpJump is yet another self-hosted startpage for your server designed to be simple, stylish, fast and secure.
FreedomBone3.2 9.9 xsrv VS FreedomBoneHome server configuration based on Debian.
Libre.sh3.0 0.0 xsrv VS Libre.shMoved to https://lab.libreho.st/libre.sh/compose.libre.sh
Cloud Computer2.5 2.2 xsrv VS Cloud Computer☁️ The Cloud Native Computer
Puffin2.4 0.0 L5 xsrv VS Puffinlightweight webapp catalog based on containers, with user interface à la mobile app store
REI31.8 8.9 xsrv VS REI3REI3 - the open application platform
#<Sawyer::Resource:0x00007fc98721c818>OS-NVR is a lightweight extensible CCTV system. Mirror of Codeberg.
CharjaBox1.5 0.0 xsrv VS CharjaBoxAnsible based Homeserver setup using Docker
UBOS1.1 0.0 xsrv VS UBOSFile bugs against this project for apps you'd like to see on UBOS
CloudronEffortlessly self-host web apps on your server.
yunohostA server operating system aiming to make self-hosting accessible to everyone.
FreedomBoxA community project to develop, design and promote personal servers running free software for private, personal, communications.
FLAPLow maintenance framework to manage self-hosted services.
arkOSInstall arkOS to a dedicated device and host your own websites, email, files and more.
HomelabOSYour very own offline-first privacy-centric open-source data-center!
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of xsrv or a related project?
╻ ╻┏━┓┏━┓╻ ╻ ░░╺╋╸┗━┓┣┳┛┃┏┛ ╹ ╹┗━┛╹┗╸┗┛
Install, manage and run self-hosted network services and applications on your own server(s).
This project provides:
- ansible roles for automated installation/configuration of various network services, applications and management tools (sharing, communication, collaboration systems, file storage, multimedia, office/organization, development, automation, infrastructure...)
- an optional [command-line tool](docs/usage.md) for common operations, configuration, deployment and maintenance of your servers
- a template to [get started with a single server](docs/installation.md) in a few minutes
<!--BEGIN ROLES LIST-->
- [apache](roles/apache) - Apache web server + PHP-FPM interpreter
- [backup](roles/backup) - Remote/local backup service (rsnapshot)
- [common](roles/common) - Base setup for Debian servers
- [dnsmasq](roles/dnsmasq) - Lightweight DNS server
- [docker](roles/docker) - Open source application containerization technology
- [gitea](roles/gitea) - Self-hosted Git service/software forge
- [gotty](roles/gotty) - Share your terminal as a web application
- [graylog](roles/graylog) - Log capture, storage, real-time search and analysis tool
- [homepage](roles/homepage) - Simple webserver homepage/dashboard
- [jellyfin](roles/jellyfin) - Media solution that puts you in control of your media
- [jitsi](roles/jitsi) - Video conferencing solution
- [libvirt](roles/libvirt) - libvirt virtualization toolkit
- [mail_dovecot](roles/mail_dovecot) - IMAP mailbox server
- [monitoring](roles/monitoring) - Monitoring, alerting, audit and logging system
- [monitoring_netdata](roles/monitoring_netdata) - Lightweight real-time monitoring and alerting system
- [monitoring_rsyslog](roles/monitoring_rsyslog) - Log aggregation, processing and forwarding system
- [monitoring_utils](roles/monitoring_utils) - Various monitoring and audit utilities
- [mumble](roles/mumble) - Low-latency VoIP/voice chat server
- [nextcloud](roles/nextcloud) - file hosting/sharing/synchronization and collaboration platform
- [openldap](roles/openldap) - LDAP directory server and web management tools
- [postgresql](roles/postgresql) - PostgreSQL database engine
- [proxmox](roles/proxmox) - Proxmox VE hypervisor configuration
- [rocketchat](roles/rocketchat) - Instant messaging & communication platform
- [rss_bridge](roles/rss_bridge) - The RSS feed for websites missing it
- [samba](roles/samba) - Cross-platform file sharing server
- [shaarli](roles/shaarli) - Bookmarking & link sharing web application
- [transmission](roles/transmission) - Transmission Bittorrent client/web interface
- [tt_rss](roles/tt_rss) - Tiny Tiny RSS web-based news feed reader
- [wireguard](roles/wireguard) - fast and modern VPN server <!--END ROLES LIST-->
(roles/monitoring_netdata) (roles/nextcloud) (roles/tt_rss) (roles/shaarli) (roles/gitea) (roles/transmission) (roles/mumble) (roles/openldap) (roles/rocketchat) (roles/homepage) (roles/jellyfin) (roles/graylog) (roles/rss_bridge) (roles/jitsi)
- GNU GPLv3 unless noted otherwise in individual files/directories
- Documentation is under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 license
- [Server preparation](docs/installation/server-preparation.md)
- [Controller preparation](docs/installation/controller-preparation.md)
- [First project](docs/installation/first-project.md)
- [List of all configuration variables](docs/configuration-variables.md)
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the xsrv README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.