Last months were quite exhausting for me, so I found nearly no time to improve ympd.
🚀 A lot of cool people contributed features since last release, kudos!
- comma in music title fix #13 (thx @SuperBFG7)
- 💻 remember last folder in browser (thx @SuperBFG7)
- 👀 do not use mouseenter/leave on touch devices (thx @SuperBFG7)
- 👍 Compile mongoose with SSL support (thx @SuperBFG7)
- playbutton in queue header clickable (thx @BenjaminHae)
- ⚡️ moved Update-DB Button to settings (thx @BenjaminHae)
- ➕ Added the ability to save queue as playlist #87 (thx @BenjaminHae)
- ✂ removed manual minified files
- 👍 Dirble Support (currently broken, needs manual replacement of API key in ympd.js) (thx @Nofre)
- ➕ Add arrow left/right and spacebar controls #89 (thx @dewyatt)
- ➕ Add "Add all" button in the Browse section #84 (thx @hsoft)
- ➕ add support for output enable/disable #69 (thx @kurt-vd)
- 👌 Improve the add stream dialog user experience. #82 (thx @iwanders)
- 🛠 Fix browsing for non-ascii entity URI under Safari #78 (thx @hsoft)
- 🛠 fix webport using the wrong variable in init scripts #73 (thx @jpleau)
- 🚚 various patches: manpage, remove external js, init scripts #72 (thx @jpleau)
- ⚡️ Update mongoos 56 #67 (thx @jpleau)
- ➕ Added ability to add streams #56 (thx @warhog)
- ➕ Add crossfade support. #52 (thx @ajs124)
- 🔄 Change websocket URL to allow easy incorporation of different backends. #40 (thx @iwanders)
- ➕ add jquery source file #38 (thx @jpleau)
- Create ympd.spec #26 (thx KAMiKAZOW)
- ympd.c: add a break statement for the mpd port argument #37 (Thx @jpleau)
- 0️⃣ init.debian: correct typo in shebang and adjust default webport #36 (Thx @jpleau)
... and some more changes
👍 I'am planing to make a rewrite of ympd with a better and cleaner backend and a top of the notch frontend. Any serious help for maintaining and reviewing this repository are welcome!
🛠 This release contains mainly overdue bugfixes.
- 🛠 fix firefox desktop notification #13 (Thanks to @ajs124)
- 🛠 fix cmake warning
- 🛠 fix *bsd builds (thanks to @eraserewind)
- 🆕 new mongoose 5.4, now with ipv6 support (e.g.
-w [::1]:8080) (thanks to @nerab)
- 🛠 fix segfault due to password changes (thanks to @tm-calculate)
- 🛠 fix cross-compiling support by reintroducing mkdata.pl generator script (thanks to @limpens)
thanks for the PRs
🛠 Again, mainly a bugfix release, adds systemd environment file and removes annoying previous-next button swap ( sorry :) )
I'am quite busy right now, but something great is coming this summer! This gonna be LEGEN... wait for it a bit
👍 much better search, very compiles fast
🛠 This is a bugfix release, improves searching in large MPD databases and fixes a CMake building bug when using multiple threads (make -j)
- ⏱ search timeout increased to 10 seconds (Thanks to engine)
- 🛠 fix CMake dependency (make -j), (Thanks to @phmongeau)
much new, very selfcontained, so wow
🚀 This is the first release of the new cesanta/mongoose backed ympd release!
- password settings
- 👍 playlist support
- 🍱 self contained single executable with inbuilt assets
- less libwebsockets, more mongoose in source
- GPL-2 licensed
🚀 1.0.1: This is the last libwebsockets release! oh no!
🚀 This version marks the last release linking against libwebsockets, this is mainly due the unstable state of libwebsockets (ympd only works with the current master of libwebsockets :-( ).
✅ Also, due the fact that I changed the webserver backend, a license change is necessary. So if you need a BSD only project, this is the latest version you can use. But of course, ympd stays free as in free speech!
- 🛠 various web-gui fixes
- 🛠 fixed bug in SysV init script
- cmake finds now libwebsockets
- ➕ added systemd init script
v1.0.0January 17, 2014