Avg Release Cycle
1260 days ago
YOURLS 1.5 “Ronnie James Dio” (announcement)
- ➕ added: plugin architecture! OMG plugins!!1!!1!
- ➕ added: directory /user, config.php can be moved there
- ➕ added: new "instant bookmarklets"
- ➕ added: 1 click copy-to-clipboard a la bitly
- 🔄 change in logic: now all request are handled by PHP and don't rely on .htaccess
- ➕ added: saving URL titles
- ➕ added: support for prefix-n-shorten:
- ➕ added: core plugin to allow hyphens in URLs
- ➕ added: core sample plugin to wrap redirected URLs in a social toolbar
- ➕ added: core sample plugin to show how to create administration page in plugins
- ➕ added: core plugin to display a random pretty background
- 🔄 changed: layout now using a more consistent palette, see http://yourls.org/palette
- ➕ added: anti XSS and anti CSRF measures
- ➕ added: interactive map if possible in stat traffic by countries
- 🛠 fixed: lots of bugs
- 🛠 fixed bug no-stats-showing-ffs due to inconsistency in DB schema
- 👌 improve error reporting with API method url-stat
- 🛠 fixed: bug in auth function
- ➕ added: sample public API file
- ➕ added: check in API requests for WordPress plugin when adding a new short URL
- prettier sample public interface
- 🛠 fixed: base 62 URLs (keywords with MiXeD CaSe)
- 🆕 new & secure auth method for API calls, with no need to use login & password combo
- 👍 allow SSL enforcement for admin pages
- 🆕 new API method: stats for individual URL.
- prevent internal redirection loops
- filter and search URLs & short URLs by date
- ➕ added: an upgrader from 1.3 to 1.4
- 🔄 change in logic: now using a global object $ydb for everything related to DB and other globally needed stuff
- 🔄 change in logic: include "load-yourls.php" instead of "config.php" to start engine
- 🔄 change in DB schema: now storing URLs with their keyword as used in shorturl, allowing for any keyword length
- 🔄 change in DB schema: new table for storing various options including next_id, dropping table of the same name
- 🔄 change in DB schema: new table for storing hits (for stats)
- 👌 improved the installer, with .htaccess file creation
- layout tweak: now prettier, isn't it?
- stats! OMG stats!
- ➕ added bookmarklet and tools page
- 👌 improved XSS filter when adding new URL
- code cleanup in admin/index.php to separate code and display
- ➕ added favicon
- stricter coding to prevent notices with undefined indexes
- ⚠ hide PHP notices & SQL errors & warnings, unless YOURLS_DEBUG constant set to true
- don't remember. A few tiny stuff for sure.
- don't remember. Some little bugs I guess.
- don't remember. Trivial stuff probably.
- 🎉 initial release