Zoneminder v1.34.22 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-10-19 // about 1 year ago
🔄 Changes since 1.34.21
- 🛠 fix scale to fit in watch and cycle views
- fix pre-alarm frames not being added to event when alarm_frame_count > 1 and pre-event count = 0 Fixes [#3025]
- 🛠 fix case in mocord where cause would not contain motion
- 🛠 init shared_data in the purpose=QUERY case to prevent crash. Also don't load zones if we don't need them. Fixes reported zms crashes.
- ⏪ restore 1/4, 1/2, 25, 50 playback rates.
- 👌 Improve error message when a row doesn't exist in the Monitor_Status table
- zms: detect in-progress events
- zms: Keep track of last_id which is the last frame id that we have info for. Use it instead of Frame Count to prevent
accessing non-existent frame records
- zms: close ffmpeg_input on event change so as to not leak memory
- zms: include duration in status messages because it may change when playing an in-progress event.
- 🛠 zms: when we hit the end of our frame data if it is an in-progress event, reload the event data instead of moving to the next event. Fixes [#3052]
- zms: Only send time to next event when mode=ALL
- zms: Fix scale behaviour on event view
- ⚡️ Update Event details when writing when inserting a Bulk Frame - fixes viewing in-progress events
- Always do event change detection whether we are paused or not because we might be single-stepping.
- 🔄 Change progress to a double as that it what it should be. This fixes the inaccuracy of clicking on the progress bar to seek.
- Filters: Fix incorrect operator used for NOT IN and add IN operator to match php
- 👉 use timestamp font size for messages sent back from zms, like Time to next event.
- 🛠 mysql 8 column name escaping fixes Fixes [#2930]
- 🛠 fix update script for 1.31.13 to update the SaveJpegs field in events table.
- 👍 allow 0,0 positioning of label coordinates
- 🌲 zms: log referrer when unable to authenticate
Previous changes from v1.34.21
🔄 Changes since 1.34.20
- 🛠 fixes to session starting in various views
- Introduce get_auth_relay to return an auth string to use in urls. Use it to add auth parameters to fix remote urls in multi-server
- 🛠 fix dimensions of v4l settings popup and direct it to server hosting the monitor
- 🖐 Handle failure to get v4l settings. Fix assignment of values to monitor object.
- Persist video volume in a cookie so that subsequent events remember the volume level.
- ⚡️ Update api Zone Saving. Fixes [#3037]
- 🛠 fixes to api Eventcontroller
- 🛠 Fix xss reported by Noccolo Picca relating to not sanitizing connkey