v0.9.15August 04, 2021
v0.9.14 ChangesFebruary 16, 2021
- Workflow export functionality via the REST API (so workflows can be imported later).
- 💻 UI: replace agent type dropdown with card-based selector.
✂ Removed third party agents:
- Twilio agents.
- Slack agent.
- Evernote agent.
- S3 agent.
- Aftership agent.
- Basecamp agent.
- Jira agent.
v0.9.14.4 ChangesJune 07, 2021
- ⚡️ Update nokogiri and puma (several CVEs).
v0.9.14.3 ChangesMay 10, 2021
- Post agent will now interpret server responses as UTF-8 with an option to override.
v0.9.14.2 ChangesApril 18, 2021
- Mimemagic licensing issue.
- ⏱ Increased default scheduler frequency (may help with reliability issues).
- 👍 Better navigation from agent to its workflow(s).
- 💻 Various UI improvements.
v0.9.14.1 ChangesMarch 21, 2021
- Extract the first paragraph (or heading) from an agent description to be used as a short description on agent selection cards. Used to take the first line without escaping.
v0.9.13 ChangesJanuary 15, 2021
- TLS Check agent (to check TLS certificates for expiration).
- Human task agent (mechanical turk).
- 👌 Support official image on rootless docker (or podman).
v0.9.12 ChangesNovember 23, 2020
You can now try ActiveWorkflow without any external dependencies. Just run:
docker run -p 3000:3000 automaticmode/active\_workflow
And login at http://localhost:3000 with
🐳 If you want to make all the data persistent, you should use docker volume like this:
docker run -p 3000:3000 -v aw-data:/var/lib/postgresql/11/main automaticmode/active\_workflow
ActiveWorkflow image now has postgres database server included and can run all processes in one container.
⏱ For production use it is still recommended to use external database and multiple containers to run web, scheduler and worker respectively.
v0.9.11 ChangesOctober 28, 2020
🚀 This release brings along numerous updates to the UI - better styling, improved visual consistency, and a brand new logo.
The 'Working' column was replaced by the 'Issues' column in the Agents table. Now you get an explanation about what issues an agent has.
🚀 Last but not least, as with every release, there are multiple other small fixes and improvements. 🎸
v0.9.10 ChangesSeptember 23, 2020
- Don't use
foremanto manage multiple processes when running with
SINGLE_DYNO=1. Single-dyno mode was demoted to being used purely for trying out ActiveWorkflow on Heroku (including Free plan). Functionality previously provided by foreman reimplemented as a simple shell script using job control functionality of bash. Fixes #9.
- 🚀 Both docker-compose and deployment to Heroku (via single button deployment) switched to using official docker images of ActiveWorkflow by default instead of building images from source - mostly to save time spent building docker image every single time. Of course, you can still build your own images from source. The latest versioned image (eg. automaticmode/active_workflow:0.9.10) is used.
- Don't use