AgenDAV alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Calendar and Address Books" category.
Alternatively, view AgenDAV alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Radicale7.3 7.5 L2 AgenDAV VS RadicaleA simple CalDAV (calendar) and CardDAV (contact) server.
Baïkal6.8 4.0 L3 AgenDAV VS BaïkalBaïkal is a Calendar+Contacts server
sabre/dav6.3 5.7 L4 AgenDAV VS sabre/davsabre/dav is a CalDAV, CardDAV and WebDAV framework for PHP
ownCloud calendar3.6 0.0 AgenDAV VS ownCloud calendarCalendar app for ownCloud
CalendarServer1.2 0.0 L2 AgenDAV VS CalendarServermirror http://svn.calendarserver.org/repository/calendarserver/CalendarServer/trunk
calypso1.0 1.6 L3 AgenDAV VS calypsoA python-based CalDAV/CardDAV server.
DAViCalA server for calendar sharing
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of AgenDAV or a related project?
AgenDAV - CalDAV web client
AgenDAV is a CalDAV web client which features an AJAX interface to allow users to manage their own calendars and shared ones.
- A CalDAV server like Baïkal, DAViCal, Radicale, etc
- A web server
- PHP >= 5.5.9
- PHP ctype extension
- PHP mbstring extension
- PHP mcrypt extension
- PHP cURL extension
- A database supported by Doctrine DBAL like MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
- Optional: nodejs & npm to build assets (releases include a build)
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3
AgenDAV is in maintenance mode currently. This means that the maintainers choose to prioritize stability and compatibility over new features for now.
- There is no active development & new major features are not planned
- New features may be added by PRs however
- New features may be proposed in issues tickets, send as Pull Requests, and the maintainers will review and presumably merge them
- PRs for bugfixes are welcome and will be reviewed & merged
- PRs to keep the software compatible with new PHP versions or the like are welcome and will be reviewed & merged
- Critical security concerns will be addressed
[Contributions](./CONTRIBUTING.md) are welcome!
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the AgenDAV README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.