🚀 Mostly bug fixing for previous release.
- 👍 Cleaned up proper support for multi-domain settings
- Added bruteforce blocking pf rules
- Bit more bug fixing
- 🚀 Moved to adding
vin the release, because my brain was a mess before this :)
🚀 This is a huge release.
- Multiple domain email-management possible (with NSD setup for primary domain only)
- GnuPG working with bug workaruond for upstream flaw: https://dev.gnupg.org/T4886
- ➕ Added
- Large increase in modularity to pick and choose what features to enable using
enable_nsd, enable_clamav, enable_spamd
- 🛠 Whole amount of bug fixes to get everything started
🚀 If upgrading from previous release first delete
/etc/ansimail/ssl/DOMAIN.pem /etc/ansimail/ssl/private/DOMAIN.key, then run both preinstall and install again.
ensure-gpgsubcommand, which makes sure that GnuPG WKD hierarchy exists , and if you have messed it up somehow, it regenerates it in a nice fashion.
- ↪ GnuPG WKS is considered working, with a slight bug in the openbsd port of gnupg which renders this non-working >.> A workaround has been detailed in the wiki to get the wks server running.
✅ Found the first bug in a new end-to-end test I did for a friend :D
🛠 Fixed it and have made the second pre-alpha release.
✅ Please test and report.
🚀 Super happy to release the first alpha version of AnsiMail :D
🚀 There are quite a few number of features that are very under-documented, not explained or not visible. But I feel confident enough to make a test release for AnsiMail for enthusiasts and learners.
I do run my own email server fully using AnsiMail and its user-alias management system, which has been carefully structured to be as helpful as possible.
After install I suggest taking a look and read the executable file
/usr/local/bin/ansimailand the ansimail scripts folder
/usr/local/lib/ansimail/for the available scripts. Each of these scripts serves a small purpose, along the lines of unix KISS philosophy :)
📚 Documentation is slowly being added and any help is truly appreciated.