v0.7.3 ChangesDecember 19, 2016
🚀 This release improves the rule creation interface and adds the option of disabling notifications when you're off. Besides these visible changes, a lot of small fixes and improvements were made.
v0.7.2 ChangesNovember 11, 2016
🚀 This release consists mostly of contributed features:
- Optional notification of customers when ticket is assigned or status is changed. Contributed by @fiedl.
- Optional captcha for non-signed in ticket creation. Constributed by @git-jls.
- Optional emails and templates when a user account has been created and when a ticket has been received. Contributed by @git-jls.
v0.7.1 ChangesJune 10, 2016
🚀 This release fixes two important bugs:
- Inline images were not displayed correctly anymore.
- Message-id's of notification would be wrong, causing email client threading to break.
🌐 Thanks to @viddypiddy we now also have a Norsk translation.
v0.7.0 ChangesApril 15, 2016
🛠 This release includes quite some bugfixes and changes. The most important additions include:
- 💻 Automatic refresh of inbox when browser tab receives focus again.
- Internal notes can now be added to tickets
- 🔀 Merge ticket feature.
- Do not notify other clients silently, when a client replies via email.
👀 See the CHANGELOG for the complete list of changes
v0.6.3 ChangesNovember 06, 2015
🔄 Changes can be found in the changelog.
v0.6.2 ChangesOctober 23, 2015
- Lines of plain text tickets or replies are now wrapped at 72 characters.
- The rule action to notify users now creates users if they don't exist yet.
- 🌐 French translation was improved by @sapk.
v0.6.1 ChangesOctober 02, 2015
🚀 This release also searches the CC and BCC of an incoming email for known email addresses. Also, a bug was fixed which would occur when sending a previous draft when draft sharing was enabled and a number of missing German translations were added.
v0.6.0 ChangesSeptember 18, 2015
A number of important improvements have been added:
- 👉 User avatar support.
- Agent access can now be restricted to certain labels.
- Ticket locking and timed unlocking.
- 👉 User management has been extended with support for searching for users and removing users.
- 👍 Ticket reply form has been extended with support for changing status, outgoing address and opting in other users.
👀 Lots of other changes, see the changelog for details.
v0.5.0 ChangesJanuary 02, 2015
🛠 The biggest change in this release is a redesign of most screens. For new users we've also added a simple guided tour. Other changes include lots of bugfixes, the addition of various translations (Ukrain, Russian, Canadian French and more) and lots of small improvements.
v0.4.0 ChangesSeptember 19, 2014
🚀 In this release we refactored the notification emails and added checkboxes to allow anybody to specify which users should receive notifications.
🌐 Futhertmore, we've added some user contributed translations:
- Brazilian Portuguese
🌐 Together with the existing Dutch and Enlish translation this gives us six much used languages!
🚀 Starting from this release you can also add labels to tickets and customers. Labels can be used to filter, but also to give a customer access to all tickets with a certain label.
🔧 Finally, a much requested feature: we've added user configurable rules for incoming tickets. When a new ticket is created, these rules are evaluated and can, for example, assign a label to the ticket or notify a certain email address.