Orchard v1.10 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-03-17 // about 5 years ago
⚡️ UPDATE (3/21/2016): An updated Orchard.Web.zip file has been uploaded in order to fix #6622
🚀 This release contains bug fixes and new features.
📚 Please read the release notes at http://docs.orchardproject.net/Documentation/Orchard-1-10.Release-Notes.
📚 Orchard 1.10 includes all the changes from version 1.9.3 (http://docs.orchardproject.net/Documentation/Orchard-1-9-3.Release-Notes) and introduces the following changes and features:
- 0️⃣ Default values for content fields
- 📚 Configurable locations for Modules and Themes (see: http://docs.orchardproject.net/Documentation/Orchard-module-loader-and-dynamic-compilation#CustomFolders)
- Parameterized snippets
- 🍱 Orchard.Resources now contains common assets to be reused across core modules
- 🚚 Layer rules have been moved to Orchard.Conditions for reusability
- 🗄 Orchard.TaskLease has been deprecated in favor or distributed locks
- 🗄 Orchard.jQuery has been deprecated in favor of Orchard.Resources
- 👍 Editor tabs support
- 📦 Use of Nuget packages instead of the /lib folder
- 🆕 New extension methods for migrations
- ⬆️ Upgraded to .NET 4.5.2
- Recipes and Import/Export improvements
🐛 Bug fixes are listed in the 1.9.3 release notes.
🚀 The full list of fixed bugs for this release can be found here: