Task Keeper alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "PHP Task" category.
Alternatively, view Task Keeper alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
5.9 6.2 Task Keeper VS PlankaThe realtime kanban board for workgroups built with React and Redux.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Task Keeper or a related project?
This project aims to be a list editor for power users.
Example use cases:
- A TODO list
- A list of meals and ingredients
- Notes from a meeting
- A list of things to remember
(Note: Some are not ready yet)
- Document editing:
- Productivity shortcuts for actions such as 'remove task', 'swap task down', 'open link', 'convert selection to lower case', ...
- Ability to collapse all indented tasks beneath selected task
- Tasks can have tags
- Ability to search in all documents
- Taks can be postponed until a later date
- Many documents:
- Easy switching between documents
- Ability to archive documents and easily search for documents
- Works offline (via PWA)
- Dedicated mobile version
Installation from release
- Download the latest release
- Unpack the archive and open a terminal in the unpacked folder
Run following commands to get the app running:
# Create database tables bin/server -DdropAndCreateNewDb # Create admin user bin/server -DcreateAdminUser # Run application bin/server
Browse to http://:9000/app/useradministration (username: "admin", password: "changeme")
Installation with Docker
The following commands will launch a new server alongside a database in Docker containers:
# Get the docker-compose.yml file wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nymanjens/piga/master/docker-compose.yml # Choose a unique random string here of sufficient length export APPLICATION_SECRET="$(cat /dev/urandom | tr -dc 'a-zA-Z0-9' | fold -w 32 | head -n 1)" # Create an empty database with a single admin user docker-compose run web bin/server -DdropAndCreateNewDb docker-compose run web bin/server -DcreateAdminUser # Bring up the server docker-compose up
When done, browse to http://:9000/app/useradministration (username: "admin", password: "changeme")
conf/application.conf: Setup and configure a database here.
- Add users:
A default user is created with the
-DcreateAdminUserflag (username: admin, password: changeme). This account can create new users.