revealjs v3.2.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2015-11-09 // about 4 years ago
- Turn on the
showNotesoption to show your speaker notes along the bottom of the presentation. Also works with PDF exports!
slideNumberis turned on slide numbers will now be included in PDF exports.
- 💅 Changed the format and style of slide numbers.
- ➕ Added a bower.json manifest #1067
- 👉 Use
data-prevent-swipeto flag that swiping across an element shouldn't trigger slide navigation (more info, #951 by @Calyhre)
- Accessibility: control arrows were changed from
- ⚡️ Updated all dependencies, see ef1402e
- ⬆️ The Multiplexing and Speaker Notes plugins have been upgraded from socket.io 0.9.x to 1.3.7.
- 🔀 The server side speaker notes plugin now syncs changes from within the notes window to the main presentation window.
- We no longer use
zoomto scale down presentations since that was causing slight shifts in text layout. Instead we're relying on transforms which always interpolate smoothly although things don't look as crisp.
- 🚚 The Leap Motion plugin was moved out of reveal.js core: https://github.com/gneatgeek/reveal.js-leap-motion
- 🚚 The remotes.io plugin was removed.
- ⚡️ Updated highlight.js from 8.2 to 8.9.1
🐛 Bug fixes:
togglePausekeys can now correctly be used to resume again (#959 by @davidbanham).
- 🛠 Fix early access error with video backgrounds (#1310 by @teawithfruit).
- 🛠 Fix an issue where the 'none' transition did not apply to vertical slides.
- 🛠 Fix initial visibility of strike fragments.
- 🛠 Fix an issue where the presentation background turned black in fullscreen mode.
- 🛠 Fix an issue where code highlighting didn't load for Markdown-only presentations (#1225 by @gre)
- 🛠 Fix an issue where printing to paper would cause text to get cut off (#1381 by @lordsutch)
- And more...
- Turn on the