Sandstorm v0.269 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-08-01 // 14 days ago
- 👯 You can now clone a grain via a button in the top bar. Thanks @zenhack.
- 👍 Grains now run inside cgroups, if the kernel supports cgroup namespaces and cgroups v2. Thanks @zenhack.
- 👍 Code implementing old Sandcats TLS issuance has been deleted. Sandcats now supports only Let's Encrypt.
Previous changes from v0.268
- ➕ Added CLI commands for configuring ACME (Let's Encrypt), so that this can be done before HTTPS is working.
- 🆕 New installs using Sandcats will now use Let's Encrypt immediately.
- 👌 Improved error page when accessing Sandstorm using an unrecognized hostname. Thanks @zenhack.
- ➕ Added Google Cloud Platform DNS provider for ACME challenges (not to be confused with Google Domains). Thanks @abliss.
- ⚡️ Updated Sandstorm RPC APIs to use Cap'n Proto streaming flow control where applicable.
- The box showing the changelog is now taller. Thanks @ocdtrekkie.
- Made navigation menu scrollable on mobile. Thanks @spollard.