The Bug Genie v4.3.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-03-25 // almost 4 years ago
🛠 This is a bugfix release to fix an issue with an incorrect php dependancy.
Previous changes from v4.3.0
🚀 This is the final 4.3.0 release. This release requires php 7.1 or higher, and you need to run
composer updateafter downloading, before running the installation routine.
👀 In addition to fixing quite a number of bugs, see below for an incomplete list of the most notable changes.
🆕 New features:
- 🆕 New comment layout, with conversation view and direct replies
- 👌 Improved presentation of priority and severity fields
- 👌 Improves display of a lot of setting screens
- ⚡️ Module updates and automatic module installation now requires a valid thebuggenie.com subscription
- ➕ Added setting screen for saving the thebuggenie.com license
- ⚡️ Updates b2db dependency from v2.0 to v3.0, including a total rewrite of all database handling code in thebuggenie.
- ⚡️ Updates fontawesome from 4 to 5
- ✂ Removes php 7.0 compatibility, requires 7.1 or newer